Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I liked reading your review! Thanks for taking the time to write it.... Smartphone News forum

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Wes 2007

Advertisement

I liked reading your review! Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Let me add thanks also. No need to go to BBcool or that other site to get the skinny.

Thanks again.
    Rcbjr

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

Great Job, wish there were more Blogs on it. I went in 2004 in Chicago and 2005 in Orlando and it was great. Kind of wish they would go back to Chicago for a year, much closer to Michigan and it is 77 degrees here today!!!

IndoorGK00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Well yesterday was full of tech sessions. High Availability. Monitoring, Wi-Fi, and an interesting meeting with the VP of BlackBerry Product Management (orange now blue). What a great meeting. Very interesting on what it takes to get a BlackBerry to market on the carrier side. Had a lot of questions that pertained to my company but did get a few things of interest for my fellow stackers. Sure nothing that hasn't been already said but hearing it from the horses mouth is always a plus. Curve to be realease end of May and this summer look for Wi-Fi on one their existing GPS enabled devices . My organization needs that because we have some cell dead spots that Wi-Fi could fill in nicely. Training on BES 4.1 this morning!!! Gotta run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12