I ran across this very cool looking gadget while surfing the net this afternoon. It's ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: Cool Smartphone MP3 Accessory

I ran across this very cool looking gadget while surfing the net this afternoon. It's the world's first floating waterproof bluetooth speaker. Just pair it up with your BlackBerry, iPhone, or any other bluetooth enabled smartphone or mp3 player, start your playlist and plop this baby into the pool. Just float around, splash, relax, have fun, and listen to your favorite tunes while your precious smartphone lies safe, dry, and out of the water. Here is more from the website:

"Finally, you can lay around in your swimming pool all day and never worry about missing a call because this floating Bluetooth speaker will be let you know! Simply pair this speaker with your cell phone and let it stream all your mobile phone's MP3 music, then when a call comes in the music will stop playing to let you know that you have a call coming in.

Unique and useful, this Bluetooth speaker has a great feature set including; 2 x 2W speakers with 8Ohm impendence for clear stereo sound, Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP native profiles, the use of standard AA batteries for always available power, and best of all it is totally waterproof! You can let this float next to you in your pool, play with it on the beach, or even take it into the shower with you - how you use your Bluetooth speaker is up to you!!"

I am not at all familiar with the seller or if the sound quality is worth the $40.00 price tag...but with the weather here in Phoenix already in the triple digit range, the thought of floating in my pool with my tunes is sounding mighty nice :d

Check out more here on chinavision

Found via Coolest Gadgets
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    This would be awesome for the shower.

Cool find.
    ~via smartphone

explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is a sweet find. I would def buy one
    ~via smartphone

Xader no está en línea Stack level 2
    Combine with Otterboxed BB for ultimate aquatic fun!