That's right FREE Blackberries and many more deals. With ATT you need to be the ... Smartphone News forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Walmart has the 8900, Tour, Bold & Storm for free!! New or Upgrade

Advertisement

That's right FREE Blackberries and many more deals. With ATT you need to be the Primary on the account to get the deal. Trick for family plans, you must be the primary on the account. Only order one new or upgrade at a time. Then call ATT and have them switch the primary to the next family member and then order seperately. Then you can switch the Primary back to the original if you would like.

Go here to check it out:

http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/...howPromoSpot=Y

The Free price may include a mail in rebate and a 2 year contract extention
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 09-25-2009 at 10:27 PM.

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    That is awesome! Hey, so if I got a 8900 already can I "upgrade" to get another 8900?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.305 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good find mrsmatts, I have another upgrade in Jan. Decisions, decisions.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Do you have to wait to a certain time in your contract to upgrade or can you just decide on another phone?

Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    Do you have to wait to a certain time in your contract to upgrade or can you just decide on another phone?
    I would think that you would need to be eligible for an upgrade (I would call my carrier and find out) or add another line to a family plan. Or, new activation.

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    i guess the sale is over... I just went to the site and the BOLD is now 199.9 with upgrade. I wish I'd seen this earlier. My dad has been wanting one something fierce! I saw (too late, unfortunately) that Amazon was offering all AT&T phones for $.01. But that was a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    i guess the sale is over... I just went to the site and the BOLD is now 199.9 with upgrade. I wish I'd seen this earlier. My dad has been wanting one something fierce! I saw (too late, unfortunately) that Amazon was offering all AT&T phones for $.01. But that was a few days ago.
    I still see it for free for ATT. It has a $199.00 mail in rebate that makes it free, if you pay up front. Go here: http://www4-walmart.letstalk.com/pro...661&corpId=654