Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I installed it and it seems to be working, it fetches what I tyype very ... Smartphone News forum

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: vTap video browser & player coming for Blackberry!

Advertisement

I installed it and it seems to be working, it fetches what I tyype very fast. The problem is when I click one of the fetched articles, it gives me 4 options but doesnt let me click any of them. Kinda sucks.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: vTap video browser & player coming for Blackberry!

it installed fine on mine and is currently just wikipedia search only for blackberries...if u went to the link...just above the download for different OS, it says Blackberry Video coming sooon...doesn't have a date or anything...

and it says fetching, and after a few seconds, it displays names like john lennon etc., when u start typing it fetches the articles from wikipedia...u can scroll down using ur trackball and select an article, click on it to get an excerpt from wiki and when u click on description it takes u to wikipedia in the browser.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    looks interesting

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Thanks for the heads up. I loved vTap on my T-Mobile Wing when I had it. Was a little disappointed when I went to the site and vTap wasn't available for the BB, only the wiki. Can't wait for this one!

Signed up!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234