Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

App is working great, I however agree, I don't like the fact it spams my ... Smartphone News forum

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591

Advertisement

App is working great, I however agree, I don't like the fact it spams my contacts either. Also, it would be great to be able to save the pictures to a memory card instead of saving to the device. Any chance this support could be added in future releases?

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks for this. cool little app!

ericnmegmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24498E10
    App. is way cool. The only issue I have had is that it "voided out" the specific ringtones I had set for a few people (they are also on TMobile 'My Faves'). It went to my default ringtone. Not sure how to remedy that, so I removed it (Vringo) from my BB. I can't always "look" at my BB when someone is calling and I need their ringtone to play more than seeing their pic.

dbh1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sounds like an interesting app, but will wait for the "service pack". I would also NEVER intentionally install or agree to something that spammed ANYONE, nevermind all of my friends. I have enough trouble with the facebook apps that default to spamming your friends and I end up allowing it accidentally.

Thanks everyone for trying it out so I don't have to.

D

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the app and it works great. The only problem is I updated my phone from 4.2.2.176 to 4.2.2.196. In doing so it erased my Vringo pin on my blackberry. I went back to the Vringo facebook app to see if it is listed there but it isn't. Is there any way to get it back?

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnmegmom View Post
    App. is way cool. The only issue I have had is that it "voided out" the specific ringtones I had set for a few people (they are also on TMobile 'My Faves'). It went to my default ringtone. Not sure how to remedy that, so I removed it (Vringo) from my BB. I can't always "look" at my BB when someone is calling and I need their ringtone to play more than seeing their pic.
    Yep, did the same thing to me.
    I deleted the app but it kept the pictures. So everything is all good.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

bre
    bre no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23db3ef5
    After downloading its asking me for a pin. What number should I enter?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234