Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank you all for the valuable feedback! It seems that we had some brief downtime ... Smartphone News forum

vringo_support no está en línea Stack level 1

Vringo Update

Advertisement

Thank you all for the valuable feedback!
    It seems that we had some brief downtime last night and that caused some people to have trouble getting the PIN code or syncing.
    Everything is back in order now and working smooth. So please try again.

To address two issues brought up in the discussion:

We do NOT automatically resync the pictures! (Its a facebook login issue). So you need to manually resync whenever you want, via the Facebook app website.

Also, the picture size is a Facebook/Blackberry issue for the mean time. FB does not provide us with a nice size picture that BB can handle easily. So for the mean time we are using the small pictures.. But stay tuned for updates in the future.

Vringo Support

ryanpledger no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Linney View Post
    I did it on the computer and it still was like refresh page no pin
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    click the start over link in the bottom left. that did it for me

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    thanks vringo support. guess facebook kinda dropped the ball on that one....

plasalde no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what pin do I need?

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    nice trying today
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    I have a question for the current users of this app: on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate it overall? From the installation to the final result? 1 being poop, 10 being easy as pie, and loving it.

Thanks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

matt0810 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would give it a 6 or a "meh" on the poop to pie scale. It does what it says. So I give them that. It is just the pictures are incredibly small and the vringo border around them kind of kills it for me. Oh and how the phone will ring once or twice before showing the picture. But this went away when I unistalled it, and it left the pictures which was good! I am definitely excited though about what this app. will yield in the near future. But for me, right now, it's just ok.

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    A meh. Lol, I love it (your response) exactly what I was wanting to know. Thanks!!!
    ~via BB~
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0810 View Post
    I would give it a 6 or a "meh" on the poop to pie scale. It does what it says. So I give them that. It is just the pictures are incredibly small and the vringo border around them kind of kills it for me. Oh and how the phone will ring once or twice before showing the picture. But this went away when I unistalled it, and it left the pictures which was good! I am definitely excited though about what this app. will yield in the near future. But for me, right now, it's just ok.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    I'd agree with that 6 or "meh" its a great concept but as stated above the pics are ridiculously small and that really defeats the point behind the app
    :)

Sp@d3r no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    251ACEE8
    The application is great. Took me a while to work out you had to install the app in facebook first and then use that PIN.

the only issues I'm having is it is not brining all my contacts through to facebook, so I have facebook friends and their name is not appearing so that they can be matched up.

It's not like it is only taking the first 200 names, but rather missing names randomly.

I've refreshed the list umteen times with no luck. What could be causing this?

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    I'd agree with that 6 or "meh" its a great concept but as stated above the pics are ridiculously small and that really defeats the point behind the app
    Thank you, too. I suppose I'm just going to have to keep my eye on the development of this application before utilizing it.

markbb99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hate the way it spams all the contacts I match (or it automatically matched) with a Facebook Notification (which may or may not get sent as an email depending on the users settings) telling them about the service. There is no way to turn this on or off that I can find.

Did it really do that? I freaking hate that with a passion. You guys suck now. Fix this.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0810 View Post
    Did it really do that? I freaking hate that with a passion. You guys suck now. Fix this.
    Lol...
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Lol...
    Little morning rant. But yes, I do hate it when app.'s on facebook do this. If I like your application, don't worry, I will recommend it to my friends. But don't force invites to all my friends as soon as I decide I want to try out your application. I'm thinking about lowering my "meh" opinion of this app. haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast