Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

the problems i have seen this time is that it only works 1 time after ... Smartphone News forum

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

the problems i have seen this time is that it only works 1 time after a battery pull then it reverts back to the request timeout. and it disabled my speaker as well. this release is better than the last, close but not quite there yet
    "CENSORED"

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Same old issue, still stuck at step 4. I wasn't expecting much though, as vlingo support has already determined my issue to be carrier related.

Don't know if I'll ever get to try it out but I'll keep a look out for future updates just in case.

Thanks for the continued support vlingo, too notch for a piece of free software.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    It works great.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5

You've got to be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    is it impossible to have this program work just as any other? why is it so difficult? another bad release. works when it wants to, and when it does it disables my speakers eventually, forcing me to take out my battery. i must say i finally give up and will continue using my thumbs on my blackberry. appreciate everyones help troubleshooting. vlingo should of done a soft release and if they did, i dont know what to say. figures its a free application.
    I can't believe people will sit here and and whine and complain about something people have worked very hard on and on top of that, released to Pinstack users free. It friggin' pisses me off. Yeah so a few of us have issues. I had some at first. But for the love of God, you didn't pay for it so STOP ACTING LIKE A PISSED OFF CONSUMER.
    - berrythemes . com -

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    I was wondering, there's a bit of delay (I'm on Tmobile) while the request (I guess) is sent to the server (on BES). Is that something that was updated in the latest release?

BTW. vlingo is suhweet!
    - berrythemes . com -

leedslad1981 no está en línea Stack level 2
    any ideas when this is going to be available for UK ?

hood_rep no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    version # is:
    Are you sure 1.0.0.12038 is the updated version? 1.0.0.12038 is the same release that was available last week, and still doesn't work with Rogers. I only managed to get it to work with Wi-Fi.

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by leedslad1981 View Post
    any ideas when this is going to be available for UK ?
    You can use it now, but it really struggles with the accent unless you do your best yank impression. I'm hoping a Brit version will be out soon!
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

merlinw no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E8081E
    on T-Mobile, so far it seems to work, playing with it now.

oaussieo no está en línea Stack level 1

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Bolomite View Post
    While it is working, I have had some random problems that other people have mentioned, such as loss of speaker during phone call or vlingo telling me it can't hear me after a few commands.
    Yes I to am getting the msg "I did not hear you, please make sur ethe phone is close to you mouth" msg...

But let me say I have played with it for a while and really like it, it is a small thing to deal with
    Last edited by oaussieo; 07-03-2008 at 12:52 PM.

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Its still not working for me. I keep getting the request timeout error. I'm running 4.5.0.37 on an 8100.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gitchies no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Is this the new version 1.0.1.12576
    i'm on Rogers using 8320. os 4.5.0.46...it was working before but on via wifi.....

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by hood_rep View Post
    Are you sure 1.0.0.12038 is the updated version? 1.0.0.12038 is the same release that was available last week, and still doesn't work with Rogers. I only managed to get it to work with Wi-Fi.
    According to the info on the download I am installing as we speak, the new version is 1.0.1.12576.

Zo

ohthejon no está en línea Stack level 1
    sorry, too quick to release again. seems to work at first, but then if you leave it alone, it will give "request timed out" error again. wait a little longer, and the problem solves itself. very inconsistent. when it works, it works well. it's accurate and learns very quickly. then randomly, it will shut off my sound input and output to the point where callers can't hear me and i can't hear them, which can't be solved without a hard reset.

at least its a small step ahead, from not working at all to working occasionally... i sent them feedback and explained all these problems but they released anyway with the same problems. this is what betas are for...

but then again im running 4.5.0.37 on a 8100 tmo so it could just be me.

gitchies no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yeah....i think only able to get it to work via Wifi....anyone else on rogers or tmo able to get it working without using wifi?
    thanks
    ben

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast