Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Although we all seem to have a few gripes here and there, I really think ... Smartphone News forum

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a

Advertisement

Although we all seem to have a few gripes here and there, I really think that this program is going to start the ball rolling in a positive way. The voice recoginition platform works very well for such a "young" program and many other developers will take notice.

Wouldn't it be great if this was the beginning of the "voice-activated" revolution?

Way to go vlingo!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    is it impossible to have this program work just as any other? why is it so difficult? another bad release. works when it wants to, and when it does it disables my speakers eventually, forcing me to take out my battery. i must say i finally give up and will continue using my thumbs on my blackberry. appreciate everyones help troubleshooting. vlingo should of done a soft release and if they did, i dont know what to say. figures its a free application.
    Got to presume there might be some beta testing. Sometimes you get great progs free here, sometimes you help work out the bugs, then get final at a big discount or for free if it's being sold for profit at the end. I recently got a great $21 prog for $7 thru testing

AngryPinFish no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have an 8830 through Verizon and expected trouble since Verizon likes to disable all the features.

Remarkably the app work great. I am excited to see how well it "learns" my speech. I send emails and do web searches frequently without any real problems.

Bottom line, great app and it is the way of the future. Apples big deal is a touch screen, oooooooo, that's really something. All I have to do is speak. Sorry if "itouch"ed on a nerve.

jzamoras no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204E9A8B
    Is BIS-B compatible?

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPinFish View Post
    I have an 8830 through Verizon and expected trouble since Verizon likes to disable all the features.

Remarkably the app work great. I am excited to see how well it "learns" my speech. I send emails and do web searches frequently without any real problems.

Bottom line, great app and it is the way of the future. Apples big deal is a touch screen, oooooooo, that's really something. All I have to do is speak. Sorry if "itouch"ed on a nerve.
    LOL!

adam.graves no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F7C33
    Still not working asking for phone and carrier settings to be at ALLOW. I do not have that options. Any suggestions?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PARADOX-SEV no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having the same problem on my 8100. WI-FI permissions not set. Same as previous version.

billscheib no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried Vlingo and could not get it to work at first. I have also had other third party apps that I have had problems with when they need to go to the internet. I am on US Cellular and they are not going to give APN info until at least the end of the year. I had to reload my 8830 due to the memory leak and after that was done my third party apps work. If I even go into TCP settings all apps stop working. Hope this night help others.....

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    vlingo is great, it learns very quickly.

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    Hope everyone gets the update and get to enjoy this app.

bj86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    does this work with the new 4.5 update?

curvin300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had to put wap.voicestream.com on the APN then it works. Woo Hoo...
    Last edited by curvin300; 07-03-2008 at 03:09 AM.

sjh7644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    252c0e30
    Still not working, same problem as before

emkwan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Has any body got this working via a UK carrier? I'm on o2 and still cannot get it to work!

Is this an american thing only?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    im still having the request timed out error....what a waste of time... its dissapointing because it seems like there is lots of potential for this app. hope they get it to work correct soon...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast