Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How is the memory when using it? had to get rid of stuff on my ... Smartphone News forum

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f

Advertisement

How is the memory when using it? had to get rid of stuff on my 8120 running low memory alot of the hour glass!

trey0077 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Curve on AT&T running OS 4.5.0.52. The app downloads and installs but will not allow me to change the permissions on the required communication areas of phone, internet and carrier to Allow. Is anyone else having this problem and if so have you been able to fix it?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Aww I missed it, maybe I can get in on the next one!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

LeesaCart no está en línea Stack level 1
    Missed it! too bad! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    I have not tried using it on 4.5 yet. I have vzw 4.2... CDMA.

So far of all the things I have tried and used on my Curve, vLingo is my favorite.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    I have not tried using it on 4.5 yet. I have vzw 4.2... CDMA.

So far of all the things I have tried and used on my Curve, vLingo is my favorite.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Help please.... I downloaded the file to my computer and moved the jad file to my media card like I had read to do to download it like an OTA and I am getting a "907 Invalid COD File not found" error message.
    Is it because vlingos site has closed downloading? Am I too late? I got the file the first day it was out and havent had time to play with it.
    Thanks!
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I do think its because you are too late. How come you didn't just do the normal OTA download right to your BB that day? Do you have a data plan?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hah, didnt realize it was an OTA I guess. I was at work and dont have the new version of the desktop manager on my work computer. So I emailed it to myself.
    I am new to all this fun Blackberry stuff, so I'm learning as I go.
    Oh well, guess I have to wait till its out for real!!
    Thanks!!
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yeah, these BBs are tricky to figure out in the beginning.

Hopefully this will be out of beta soon. My problems have been few and minor. Its a very nice upgrade.

I'm excited for it because I had just downloaded vlingo before I undgraded to 4.5 and then it didn't work...so I'm looking forward to it.

ego1138 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was one of the 200 to grab the latest beta you guys just put out. This morning, when trying to use Vlingo, it mentioned that I needed an update. So I pulled it down, but, after doing so, I get the following error:

Error starting vlingoForBlackBerry_en: Module 'vlingoForBlackberry_en-4' attempts to access a secure API.

Anybody have any suggestions? (I already checked in "security" and Vlingo is set to ALLOW on all)

Thanks

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ego1138 View Post
    I was one of the 200 to grab the latest beta you guys just put out. This morning, when trying to use Vlingo, it mentioned that I needed an update. So I pulled it down, but, after doing so, I get the following error:

Error starting vlingoForBlackBerry_en: Module 'vlingoForBlackberry_en-4' attempts to access a secure API.

Anybody have any suggestions? (I already checked in "security" and Vlingo is set to ALLOW on all)

Thanks
    I didn't have that problem. You should send feedback through vlingo if you can at least open it. If not go to their website www.vlingo.com.

I have noticed it is a lot faster.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ego1138 View Post

Thanks
    I just downloaded the vlingo update. While doing the intial setup at the "web search concert tickets" (step 4) the phone suddenly rebooted on its own. When it came back I returned to step 4 of the vlingo setup and this time it said it had network connection issues. When I clicked on the 'network help' url the phone was kicked into a reboot again! All my permissions are set to 'Allow' too. What is going on ?!?! Is there a way to downgrade now?

ego1138 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I cannot even open the application, so, sending feedback through that isn't an option. I've hit their website, but, do they have a preferred place to send support or feedback? I couldn't find one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast