Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by jblackfish At what point do you get the "Nothing recognized...." msg - ... Smartphone News forum

gpo1956 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    At what point do you get the "Nothing recognized...." msg - in response to what action on your part?

Why don't you delete, redownload it and let it reboot and try it again. I've never had that type problem with the ap. Post back the results.
    I un-installed it and re-installed the 4.3OS version and it works fine now. I'll probably re-try the 4.5 version when I have a few minutes. I got the error note when I spoke into it.

jrsbcc no está en línea Stack level 2
    still somewhat of a memory hog, but worth it. it condenses a number of my apps.

Seems like there's leakage. Would it help if, in options, i made the voice key active = on vlingo home?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Memory hog? like mini opera would you say? if so i'm deleting this thing again for the 3rd time.

jrsbcc no está en línea Stack level 2
    yes. Seems like it is always on. That's my take. But it has a real good wow factor.

sellyberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2442AB0D
    I'm using the latest OS 4.5 and my download attempts to get Vlingo 1.1.0.14797 failed several times before eventually it success and working.
    Impressive application but maybe it takes a while before it works fine to clearly recognize my bad English-pronunciation.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Memory hog? like mini opera would you say? if so i'm deleting this thing again for the 3rd time.
    I have not had any memory issue. Running 4.5.0.77

OldTimer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3040B2F1
    Just about halved my battery time, had to charge twice today w/vlingo & gmail running! It is very cool but actually on used it 3-4 times today. Had to delete, need more time per charge.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!
    anybody has vlingo working on their bb 8130 with os v4.5.0.56/platform 3.2.0.44?
    i've seen a lot of post regarding on vlingo but not on 8130 with os 4.5?
    anybody? thanks

well, after debating myself whether to download this program...finally i did!! at first i got stuck on step 4 with some network time out. I redownload it again & overwrite the first program i already downloaded and fair enough..it went with no problem at all. this is a cool program to have. i noticed it drain my battery a little but it's all worth it to have. you just have to talk clearly & check the messages before sending it...sometimes, it pick up a word that it totally not what you mean!!!
    The superior man is distressed by his want of ability.
    Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Chinese philosopher, administrator, and moralist.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I had this app for the longest, no battery drain or memory leakage on my end. Love this app.

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have 4.5os and couldn't get it to work. It downloaded but, I couldn't get it thru the set up....
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123