Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Originally Posted by jerrycrabb I'd like to know where you found this update. the only ... Smartphone News forum

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Re: Visual Voicemail Now Available for BlackBerry download

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jerrycrabb
    I'd like to know where you found this update. the only way I know how to install this application is by going to mobile.simulsays.com and the latest upgrade they list for the blackberry is 1.21.0004.
    Hey Jerrycrabb,
    sorry I guess I was a little unclear in my post... I meant that I had upgraded my handset OS to the .107 and that that necessitated a reinstall of the Simulsays program. I'm using the same 1.21.0004 version of Simulsays that you are. After installing the .107 OS, I reinstalled Simulsays. My handset has seemed to work better and get fewer "uncaught java exception" errors, but I really can't tell if those were (or are) Simulsays related or not. Still get them, just not as often.
    The program continues to work pretty well for me. I have it in polling mode which you can set in the handset options (the wrench), and that has eliminated Opera Mini conflicts.
    It's really critical for me to be able to shuffle through voicemails and not have to listen to message after message to find the one I'm looking for, so I'm willing to put up with the occasional glitch. I do hope they smooth things out if they ever get it out of beta.

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I wish T-Mobile would strike up a deal with SimulScribe as a 3.99/mo add on charge for consumers or something. That'd be tight. Then they'd need to incorporate it into the phone so it's a push service so the battery doesn't drain so quick.
    --
    Walt

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c

Oh well, they don't have this for the 8700..but the reviews seem mixed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678