Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WOW! Have always loved Viigo. This is a nice upgrade.... Smartphone News forum

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565

Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

Advertisement

WOW! Have always loved Viigo. This is a nice upgrade.

mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1

Quote Originally Posted by mpenny View Post
    None have a red x. I added in my bloglines feeds, could it be that I have too much on there? It refreshed and loaded new info perfectly before I upgraded.
    Anyone have any suggestions about getting my feeds to load?

AngryPinFish no está en línea Stack level 1

[FONT=Times New Roman]I decided to show my appreciation for the free Vigo RSS application by taking a few minutes to post some feedback.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]First, it has flattened the RSS learning curve for me to the point that I now use, what a few days ago, I didn’t quite understand. It is easy to select a new feed and there are quite a few choices. I access the information three to five times a day. I still have application icons for Fox News, Fox Business, and New York Times but see a time, in the not so distant future when I will remove them and just keep the Vigo application. I like the icon, clean and professional looking. And I don’t mind the placement of the AMEX add. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Second, my humble suggestions[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]I would like to see the entire headline scroll when I select a particular feed. As it is now there is only a partial headline visible and it is often not enough to decide weather or not to continue with the article. [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]I would like there to be a filter in place so that the same story did not show up on multiple feeds. Currently I can find the same story on several and what I am looking for is a comprehensive listing of events not so much a selection of different spins or emphasis on the same ones.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]For me it would make for quicker referencing to have the appropriate media outlet icon at the far right of the listing. For example the Fox News icon on the right margin followed by the information and then next the PinStack icon and, again on the far right margin and under the last, and so on.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]I would like to be able to arrange the feeds in the order I select so that I could choose Variety to be the first feed listed of the fourth, etc[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman]I am able to process visual information more quickly then text in some instances and a good example of that is weather. If the weather was displayed like the application I have from RIM I would be able to see at a glance the next 5 days with images of a sun, clouds, rain, along with temperature.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks for the application and if I have any other thoughts I will let you know. [/FONT]

AngryPinFish no está en línea Stack level 1

OK know you know the true level of my sophistication and an endorsement of Vigo. I have no idea why my post came out like that, and I don't know how to correct it...but I can still use Vigo!

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by mpenny View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions about getting my feeds to load?
    I suspect my problems last week were AT&T related, not Viigo or me related...

I've also noticed some problems when the red X icon does not appear, but the feed name does not get resolved.
    e.g. if you see any feeds that show the URL instead of the name (if you see something like http:\\this.is.a.feed.com instead of This is a feed), I would delete those.
    If it's neither of these, can some VirtualReacher/Viigo-ite please help?

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Is it possible to get the username and password to work, so when I view the full article I don't have to see the guest view.

Does that make sense?

Thanks.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I just downloaded the program on my 8310 Curve, the download ran perfectly.

I have just one simple question,as I have no experience with programs like this. When one decides to close the program a box pops up asking you if you want to save the info. Please explain how to chose between yes & no.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this for Pinstack! I know I'm really going enjoy it and it's free! I am very impressed - Thanks!

~via Red BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234