Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Petey, I am using the tmobile theme. I am on the att network with the ... Smartphone News forum

  1. #31
    deol's Avatar
    deol no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    51

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Advertisement



    Petey,

    I am using the tmobile theme. I am on the att network with the tmobile unlocked theme. Try to take a screen later.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #32
    SilleeString's Avatar
    SilleeString no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    27

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by petey View Post
    To sync your Google Reader Feeds, go to Add Channel -> Add your own Channel -> Add Aggregator, and follow the wizard instructions.

    This only syncs up channels, not read/unread state of your articles.

    (This is a first step towards a more complete Google Reader integration solution.)

    PS-Thanks for the positive feedback.


    Pete
    Thanks a lot for the quick reply Pete!

  3. #33
    markmercado's Avatar
    markmercado no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    24267CF8
    Posts
    75

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    sweet!!!

  4. #34
    rhs1979's Avatar
    rhs1979 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    3068886F
    Posts
    53

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by petey View Post
    To sync your Google Reader Feeds, go to Add Channel -> Add your own Channel -> Add Aggregator, and follow the wizard instructions.

    This only syncs up channels, not read/unread state of your articles.

    (This is a first step towards a more complete Google Reader integration solution.)

    PS-Thanks for the positive feedback.


    Pete

    If you sync Viigo up with google Reader, and at a later date add more feeds to your google reader, will this same command update and add the new feeds into Viigo? I'm guessing that it would... if so, this is the one addition I've been waiting for, as Google Reader is excellent on a desktop but LAME AS **** on a mobile...

  5. #35
    mbranscum's Avatar
    mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC
    Posts
    255

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by petey View Post
    To sync your Google Reader Feeds, go to Add Channel -> Add your own Channel -> Add Aggregator, and follow the wizard instructions.

    This only syncs up channels, not read/unread state of your articles.

    (This is a first step towards a more complete Google Reader integration solution.)

    PS-Thanks for the positive feedback.


    Pete
    Pete,

    In one of your upgrades could you possibly add the spacebar = page down to act as the BB browser does?

    Thanks and you have the BEST newsreader for any smartphone, bar none!
    Follow me on Twitter

    Cool Smartphone User Guy

  6. #36
    vortec7's Avatar
    vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Posts
    531

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I just downloaded it........its kool, I'm not sure if its me, but It also seems to load the feeds much faster!!!

    Right on........
    I agree.... I feel like the newer version DOES load the feeds significantly faster.
    Glad to see Pinstack getting their name out there for the recognition it deserves....

  7. #37
    tfrankson's Avatar
    tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Posts
    968

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    thks

  8. #38
    jscottbarnes's Avatar
    jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Thx as always Petey... it looks great!!!!


    ------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD



  9. #39
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    ~via the cherriberry (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Awesome!! I love it. Well done

  10. #40
    mpenny's Avatar
    mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1
    Posts
    47

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    I upgraded to the new pinstack version, was running the blackberry cool version. All my feeds are here but they won't update unless I select the feed individually and even then some won't update. Help!

  11. #41
    o1sowise's Avatar
    o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    259

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenny View Post
    I upgraded to the new pinstack version, was running the blackberry cool version. All my feeds are here but they won't update unless I select the feed individually and even then some won't update. Help!
    Scroll thru all feeds and delete any that have a red X icon on the left.

  12. #42
    mpenny's Avatar
    mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1
    Posts
    47

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    None have a red x. I added in my bloglines feeds, could it be that I have too much on there? It refreshed and loaded new info perfectly before I upgraded.

  13. #43
    petey's Avatar
    petey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    58

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by rhs1979 View Post
    If you sync Viigo up with google Reader, and at a later date add more feeds to your google reader, will this same command update and add the new feeds into Viigo? I'm guessing that it would... if so, this is the one addition I've been waiting for, as Google Reader is excellent on a desktop but LAME AS **** on a mobile...
    Hi rhs1979,

    Yes, if you've synced Google Reader to Viigo, and you add more feeds to your Google Reader later on, those new feeds should eventually show up in Viigo.

    Pete

  14. #44
    petey's Avatar
    petey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    58

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    Pete,

    In one of your upgrades could you possibly add the spacebar = page down to act as the BB browser does?

    Thanks and you have the BEST newsreader for any smartphone, bar none!
    Hello mbranscum,

    Spacebar works..... but only on certain screens.

    Spacebar works in full article mode, for example.

    This is on our feature list.

    Thanks,
    Pete

  15. #45
    bbueding's Avatar
    bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    325

    Re: Viigo's PinStack To Go New v2.2.82 Ready for Download

    Yesterday when I downloaded Ver 2.2.82 from the Viigo/Pinstack site it did not show the PinStack logo on the header, so I downloaded it again today and guess what? The PinStack Logo is back on the header!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •