Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have 5 phones, 1800 minutes,2 data plans,unlimited text and pic, and 4 google voice ... Smartphone News forum

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

Advertisement

I have 5 phones, 1800 minutes,2 data plans,unlimited text and pic, and 4 google voice numbers,(free incoming, and free both ways with 2 BB)
    I pay right at 200 a month with TMO. With using the google voice and fav 5's for buisness doing car sales I have no problem keeping well within the minutes. Been with them for 5 or 6 years and don't think I'll change anytime soon. WIFI is a great thing with TMO.

BethanyB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AC44FA
    I've been with verizon for over 5 yrs. I would go with a lower priced plan but I'm on the lowest that you can go with two lines. I was thinking of even changing carriers so that I can get a cheaper phone bill, but alas I am to far off in the sticks and no one but verizon has a tower by me and even that tower is approx 15 miles away and I gotta put my phone up in the kitchen window on an angle to make a call. Lol so I'm just gonna have to stay with them till someone puts a tower closer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12