Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank u! Somebody hand this dude a SMART PHONE!!! PLEASE!!! LOL...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... Smartphone News forum

curvin300 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Thank u! Somebody hand this dude a SMART PHONE!!! PLEASE!!! LOL...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    wow if think or goverment doesnt ease drop your crazy and who cares lets move on to something more important like berrys who really gives a crap about the prez
    also ITSNOWORNEVER if you would sue over that then that dont say much because it goes on every day weather its done by the goverment or by individuals
    Last edited by iron07; 11-25-2008 at 02:06 PM.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Actually, it is a federal offense....do we remember the patriot act that went through the US Supreme court a while back??? What was that to do with? Phones.

And why is this such a big deal? Because it deals with someones privacy. Someone was a moron and blabbed their mouth...or didn't cover their cyber tracks. They got in trouble. If I found out a ton of employees cracked into my account and were checking out the phone numbers of my doctor, my dentist, my wifes cell, my mothers cell, my fathers sell...shoot, my Gyno....i'd be pissed and bet your hiney I'd go after them with everything I had...firing is not enough.
    ...You're kidding right? The patriot act had nothing to do with normal people spying on other people's records ( thank you for doing your research ) it had to do with the ability for big brother to spy on our phone calls under the guise of potential domestic terrorism prevention. Not people spying on other. The furthest you could take it is a civil case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

And btw it had to do with listening in on phone calls, which didn't happen here. This issue came up before when Newt Gingrich was running for Speaker of the House, and guess what? the Doctor and his wife that spied and recorded the phone call where Newt Gingrich discussed campaign strategies and handed it over to the media didn't have a single thing done to them. This kind of thing happens all the time.

Oh and also if you are mad about unauthorized spying maybe you should read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_war...ce_controversy
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is hliarious! I can't lie, i probably would have been just as curious to take a peek. ah well. Karma. lol.

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    ...You're kidding right? The patriot act had nothing to do with normal people spying on other people's records ( thank you for doing your research ) it had to do with the ability for big brother to spy on our phone calls under the guise of potential domestic terrorism prevention. Not people spying on other. The furthest you could take it is a civil case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

And btw it had to do with listening in on phone calls, which didn't happen here. This issue came up before when Newt Gingrich was running for Speaker of the House, and guess what? the Doctor and his wife that spied and recorded the phone call where Newt Gingrich discussed campaign strategies and handed it over to the media didn't have a single thing done to them. This kind of thing happens all the time.

Oh and also if you are mad about unauthorized spying maybe you should read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_war...ce_controversy

I agree with you, but for future reference, don't use Wikipedia. Anyone can write that stuff. You can go on there yourself and edit the information. Wikipedia isn't reliable at all.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by latosha View Post
    I agree with you, but for future reference, don't use Wikipedia. Anyone can write that stuff. You can go on there yourself and edit the information. Wikipedia isn't reliable at all.
    I realize that and agree but I chose to use that source this time because it had all the information in one centralized location, I thought that would be easier than listing like 5 or 6 different sites for each thing.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarspicebaby1 View Post
    I agree completely with RemyKirin. People didn't make a big deal when someone hacked into Sarah Palin's email account out of curiosity about her, which also violated her privacy, but they will over Obama. Politicians know when they step into the spotlight, as Obama clearly has thrust himself, in not fulfilling his full first term as senator before running for president, that something like this was bound to happen.
    Nobody made a big deal out of it because it was a Democratic representative's son. With the momentum that Obama had going, the mainstream media wasn't going to make a big deal out of a Democrat politician's son doing something illegal and fraudulent right before an election.

Nonetheless, he is still facing Federal charges for it.

Had it been a Republican rep's son breaking into Obama's e-mail, he'd have been publicly crucified and Wolf Blitzer would have called for the death penalty because the kid would have been a racist and his ability to manipulate technology to gain access to sensitive data would make him a threat to society.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

jwm4480 no está en línea Stack level 2
    oops!

jwm4480 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ooops!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12