So, do you remember how verizon used to talk so much smack about how AT&T ... Smartphone News forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Post Verizon ends unlimited data.

Advertisement

So, do you remember how verizon used to talk so much smack about how AT&T was supposedly unable to provide its customers with the unlimited data they deserved? Well, it turns out that verizon is about to pull something that's according to their own agenda unacceptable. Hypocracy is such a horrible word. What do you expect when you're one of the homes for the iPhone? You know people abuse data usage. I just hope you guys at verizon are grandfathered as I was when AT&T came up with their data packages. I'm still unlimited and enjoying every gig of it. Just brought this up since verizon people tend to always glorify them for their customer service and their superb service. I don't think this counts as a great way to treat your customers who expect the most from the company that self acclaimed "rules the air". (rolls eyes)

Source: engadget.
    Link: http://m.engadget.com/default/articl...sic&postPage=1
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Unfortunately, I am not surprised.

VZW and AT&T seem to mirror each other in terms of terms of service.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    That's what I'm afraid of if tmo and at&t merge. No unlimited data will eventually be a crippling problem for a lot of smartphone users. There doesn't seem to be any respect for the long term customers. Right now I am on a loyalty program with tmo, but I'm afraid

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color