Verizon has announced that select BlackBerry users (Curve 8330, Pearl 8130, and 8830 World Edition) ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Verizon delivers mobile banking services to BlackBerry users

Advertisement

Verizon has announced that select BlackBerry users (Curve 8330, Pearl 8130, and 8830 World Edition) can use their addictive smartphones to "stay connected to their financial information while away from home with Verizon Wireless' Mobile Banking application."

To get Mobile Banking, Verizon Wireless customers with the BlackBerry Curve 8330, BlackBerry Pearl 8130 and the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition can go to the Home screen on their handsets and select the BlackBerry Browser icon to go to the VZ Start home page. Once there, click on the Mobile Banking link to download the application. VZ Start home page can also be accessed by going to https://mobile.vzw.com from the browser. There is no monthly charge for the application, although data charges may apply.

[Read More]

EthanCole Guest
    If only they add wamu on there :/

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    One problem is there aren't enough banks participating. If you have one of the banks listed then you are lucky. Plus, in the age of ID theft it's a bad idea to be sending any personal data like that across a wireless network that is easily intercepted. I know it's encrypted but ID theft is the fastest growing crime in America so I'm not gonna take any chances or make it easy for them by throwing bank account numbers, ss# and such out in the wireless world. I wouldn't even use online banking on a home PC if it was wifi even if the network had WEP.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    What I am confused about is that they have had this for quite a long time on blackberry s.

I have been using since i got my BB like a month ago; although it doesn't look like the screenshot above, so i don't what the deal with that is.

Go Figure.