V-Moda has announced the launch of its VIBE Duo, a noise-isolating dual-use headphone/headset. The VIBE ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

V-Moda launches VIBE Duo... BlackBerry compatible

Advertisement

V-Moda has announced the launch of its VIBE Duo, a noise-isolating dual-use headphone/headset.

The VIBE Duo earphone with control-playback functionality features a microphone with a call button, allowing users to take calls and control the music functions.

Utilising V-MASQUE dynamic driver technology, VIBE Duo achieves a precise soundstage. BLISS (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicon) technology further reduces outside noise for a better bass response (frequency 12Hz to 22Hz).

VIBE Duo is compatible with array of smartphones such as the Blackberry Curve as well as all other portable music players.

Maximum mobility, convenience, and comfort
    • Hands-free microphone for extreme mobility and convenient communication
    • Microphone’s call control button quickly answers phone calls and operates music playback/fast forward features
    • Comfortably secure fit with three sizes of ultra-soft silicone fittings (S,M,L)
    • Durable and lightweight fabric cable complements the ergonomic design
    • Suitable for intense activity or calm relaxation

High-Definition and Noise Isolating Technology
    • V-MASQUE dynamic driver for high definition clarity and 3-D soundstage
    • Noise-isolating (BLISS) technology to reduce ambient noises and enable deep bass
    • BLISS introduces no artificial sound into your music and requires no batteries, unlike bulky active noise cancellation

Pinnacle sound, sight, and touch
    • Vibrant bass, vivid mid-range, vivacious highs
    • Solid alloy composition creates sculpted sound curve fashioned for discerning music enthusiasts
    • Handmade premium metal craftsmanship and sophisticated design accentuates the modern individual

Specifications
    • Frequency response: 12Hz-22kHz
    • Speaker driver: V-MASQUE dynamic technology, 9mm neodymium rare-earth magnet
    • Cable length: 32 in./81.3 cm plug to y-connector; 13.5 in./34.3 cm even-length earphone cables
    • Cable diameter: 0.09 in./2.2 mm (optimal for sport)
    • Plug: 24k gold-plated, 3.5mm (1/8”) dual standard stereo
    • Weight: 13 g

In the box
    • Vibe Duo earphones/headset with microphone
    • Black leather pouch
    • Six pairs (S,M,L) of clear and two pairs (S) of black silicone ear fittings

Warranty
    One-year premier replacement warranty

More details

thamessenger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF990

Re: V-Moda launches VIBE Duo... BlackBerry compatible

Looks nice. Hope it has good bass response, cuz I haven't found a pair of headphone that did yet!

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

I had a pair of V-Moda's for my iPod. Sound quality was decent but the casing wore out within 2 months. The part right above the mini jack. The wires were all exposed. I though that particular pair was defective. I sent it for a replacement...those crapped out also inside of 2 months with the same problem.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I've had good succes with V-Moda. The pair I had had great bass.

hanstoppable no está en línea Stack level 1

Missing from the above information: price. US$101 on the v-moda site. For your information...

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

That $1 more than the Bose pair...

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

With the reviews that are posted here in this thread, one could assume that this nice looking headset is just another pretty face. Yes?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

OMG!!!! $100???? Sheesh! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    I would definitly have to disagree. I have a pair of V-Moda earbuds and I love em. These things flat out beat the bose earbuds wich are overbearing on the base side. V-Moda is a good product and with the performance that I've experienced , I will definatly pick me up a pair, its worth it. You must try em
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    With the reviews that are posted here in this thread, one could assume that this nice looking headset is just another pretty face. Yes?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by stranjal7 View Post
    I would definitly have to disagree. I have a pair of V-Moda earbuds and I love em. These things flat out beat the bose earbuds wich are overbearing on the base side. V-Moda is a good product and with the performance that I've experienced , I will definatly pick me up a pair, its worth it. You must try em
    I agree. The V-Mode earbuds sound incredible, and have an amazing sound stage. I don't know what they do, but the music sounds like it's all around you, with an excellent sound.

I have the Seidio converter from 2.5 to 3.5, which provides a button and mic to take and end calls, while pausing the music, so I don't know if I need this new model, but these are basically the same price the original V-Mode earbuds cost, but now adds a mic to take calls.

I've had mine for around 8 or 9 months, and love 'em!