This partnership enables BlackBerry users to search a vast array of information by simply pressing ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

USA TODAY and Gannett Partner with MobileVoiceControl to Bring Voice Search to BB

Advertisement

This partnership enables BlackBerry users to search a vast array of information by simply pressing an assigned button on their device and speaking the request. The BlackBerry Browser(TM) is automatically launched and opened to a page displaying the requested content. Initially, USA TODAY will provide real-time national content in areas such as News, Money, Sports, Life and Weather. In the future, local content from Gannett newspaper and broadcast television stations will be available via the application. The solution is available on the Sprint Nationwide PCS Network. - See Demo

Up-to-the-minute Traffic Information and Maps Now Available

Rand McNally Traffic leverages the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to deliver unlimited, up-to-the-minute traffic information for 94 U.S. metro markets -- more than any other major wireless traffic application available today. The software is designed to make it quick and easy for a subscriber to access real-time traffic conditions and view incident specifics. Compiled from multiple sources, Rand McNally Traffic reports road closures, accidents, congestion areas, adverse weather conditions, sporting events, concerts and festivals. - Read More

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

Re: USA TODAY and Gannett Partner with MobileVoiceControl to Bring Voice Search to BB

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would definetly enjoy something like this!!

crsosone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40080E79

Re: USA TODAY and Gannett Partner with MobileVoiceControl to Bring Voice Search to BB

I kinda get nervous when dowmloading these new apps...I like some one else to be the test rat...if their fur turns purple..then i know its not for me!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

I tried it..I have the 7105t and it did not work on my bb..I contacted a CSR for the company and they said it was not for the 7105t...but they are working on it...
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou