For the first time RIM BlackBerry improved its ranking, edging out Sanyo. Apple didn’t make ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

US Consumer Phone Sales Decline 22% In Q1; BlackBerry move to top 5

Advertisement

For the first time RIM BlackBerry improved its ranking, edging out Sanyo. Apple didn’t make the list.

The shaky economy is starting to show up in U.S. phone sales. In the first quarter, consumer phone sales reached 31 million handsets, falling 22 percent compared to the year-ago period. For the first time, the NPD Group said sales fell between the busy holiday quarter and the first quarter.

[Read more]

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good to see RIM move up in the standings and well deserved. Generally, IMO, this decline in sales is going to be in nearly all consumer markets for the near term and maybe longer.

I think we're looking at a "buyer's market" for a lot of products, large and small, for those who can afford to be "buyers."
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Go Rim

Congrats to Rim, they make a good product, I have my first BB and am very happy with it, and I also love this forum, I have learned a lot, Congrats Hayden!!!