Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by cballard26 I wouldn't mind going over to verizon. I get a 20% ... Smartphone News forum

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cballard26 View Post
    I wouldn't mind going over to verizon. I get a 20% discount through my job so no big deal. I also like the fact that they have a good network. If I can though I will get it unlocked to Tmobile...

Unfortunately, an unlocked CDMA phone will only work on a CDMA network, it can be any of them, but it can't be a GSM network and T-Mo is a GSM company so you're out of luck, sorry.
    My BB History: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530>9630

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    yeah but if you get verizon just think about all those people following you around.nice for all those folks to have your back!
    lol! yeah that would be nice

PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseBerry View Post
    Unfortunately, an unlocked CDMA phone will only work on a CDMA network, it can be any of them, but it can't be a GSM network and T-Mo is a GSM company so you're out of luck, sorry.
    Hmm I say that because I keep hearing about how the storm will be worldwide and that it will have a location for a sim card...Im guessing if this is the case I can buy the phone and use it with tmobile or at the most buy it from rogers or whatever Canadian carrier will sell it on GSM...

PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Congrats to Verizon for getting this one for thier customers! seems like they care enough to get you the hottest phone! Meanwhile we get a flip phone on TMO!?!?!? I cant say how much I hate it! No Bold, no Storm, just a flip!! this is a nightmare!!
    Yeah Tmobile phones are not the best...I was going to jump ship until I found out they will be offering the curve...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123