Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I sent R.I.M. an email stating that they were doing a great disservice to BB ... Smartphone News forum

BkLady388 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I sent R.I.M. an email stating that they were doing a great disservice to BB users everywhere by limiting the distribution to Verizon. You too can do so. Who knows, it may help... I'm not leaving AT&T. I was a Verizon customer before and will NOT go back.

Emai:bbsuggestions@rim.com

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I sent R.I.M. an email stating that they were doing a great disservice to BB users everywhere by limiting the distribution to Verizon. You too can do so. Who knows, it may help... I'm not leaving AT&T. I was a Verizon customer before and will NOT go back.

Email bbsuggestions@rim.com
    May form a NDBD Council! (Non-Discrimnination of Blackberry Devices) WHOO HOO!!! Who's with me!?

jason echols no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ummm...I think it is called business and a contract. Besides...if VZW can't sell enough of them...RIM will offer it to other carriers.
    Last edited by jason echols; 09-17-2008 at 05:25 PM.

redbull816 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    Quote Originally Posted by BkLady388 View Post

Email bbsuggestions@rim.com
    May form a NDBD Council! (Non-Discrimnination of Blackberry Devices) WHOO HOO!!! Who's with me!?
    something tells me you wouldn't care if it was on at&t..... verizon has the best network.. number 1 customer service and call quality so you go ahead and stick with your at&t..

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    I wouldn't mind going over to verizon. I get a 20% discount through my job so no big deal. I also like the fact that they have a good network. If I can though I will get it unlocked to Tmobile...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by cballard26 View Post
    I wouldn't mind going over to verizon. I get a 20% discount through my job so no big deal. I also like the fact that they have a good network. If I can though I will get it unlocked to Tmobile...
    yeah but if you get verizon just think about all those people following you around.nice for all those folks to have your back!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Congrats to Verizon for getting this one for thier customers! seems like they care enough to get you the hottest phone! Meanwhile we get a flip phone on TMO!?!?!? I cant say how much I hate it! No Bold, no Storm, just a flip!! this is a nightmare!!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    You're right. I wouldn't care if it was on AT&T, hence my comment. Think fast will you. Why are your panties in a bunch anyway. I'm entitled to my opinion as we all are. I didn't say anything bad about anyone else's post so respect mine. If the tables were turned then someone else would be on the other side where I am now, that's life or haven't you been keeping up. Besides, like I said about Verizon, been there done that. I left for a reason and the phone selection was not it so if you are happy there then so be it but keep your sarcasm to yourself. You too Jason.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Yea I really want to play around with this phone, I dont see myself switching to Verizon for this though.

cerote no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would love this phone, but I quess I am out of luck. I have AT&T and like it. I travel to middle of nowhere places and they are the only ones that get reception out there. My GF has Verizon and she gets very little to no service out there. I get discounts with any service I go to from my job.

Been waiting for this since I fell for BB but I will have to wait longer. Maybe I can get my GF one and mess around with it.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am very interested to see what network here in the great white north will be getting this phone. Looks really cool. I hope although that the keyboard is easier to type on unlike that apple phone.
    Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    Only on Verizon? That really sucks. Like a few other people, I can't really justify leaving T-Mobile for Verizon but I might get a unlocked one...after everyone else so I can see if they do the same thing AT&T did with their I-Phone. T-Mobile better step it up tho. We didn't get the Bold and now the phone I would give someone elses kid for???
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by BkLady388 View Post
    You're right. I wouldn't care if it was on AT&T, hence my comment. Think fast will you. Why are your panties in a bunch anyway. I'm entitled to my opinion as we all are. I didn't say anything bad about anyone else's post so respect mine. If the tables were turned then someone else would be on the other side where I am now, that's life or haven't you been keeping up. Besides, like I said about Verizon, been there done that. I left for a reason and the phone selection was not it so if you are happy there then so be it but keep your sarcasm to yourself. You too Jason.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cballard26 View Post

Unfortunately, an unlocked CDMA phone will only work on a CDMA network, it can be any of them, but it can't be a GSM network and T-Mo is a GSM company so you're out of luck, sorry.
    My BB History: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530>9630

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Also, T-Mo will be the US carrier for the BB Javelin, and that's a nice device. That's 2 new BB's for T-Mo, 1 for AT&T, 1 for Verizon, 1 for Nextel and I guess none for Sprint.
    My BB History: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530>9630

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast