Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TwitterBerry is mobile client for posting updates to Twitter . It works over the data ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

TwitterBerry 0.7 Beta 4 Available for Download

Advertisement

TwitterBerry is mobile client for posting updates to Twitter. It works over the data network, so you don't need to use SMS.

Download now! http://orangatame.com/ota/twitterberry/beta/

New features include: Polling support, accessible from the Options menu,
    Cache more tweets - Caching up to 200 of the latest tweets in your friends timeline, replies timeline, and direct messages, reload timelines from the screen, without opening and closing, improved network requests, only loading new tweets since last request, multiple bug fixes

Known issues include: Notifications do not stop, i.e. blinking LED eventually times out & Public Timeline does not load

Go here on your Blackberry device to install the updated beta
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 10-06-2008 at 06:11 PM.

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    As long as you turn off the LED indicator, (otherwise it will blink non-stop) this is a fantastic update! Highly recommended!

The only issue I had, was because I didn't have the previous version installed. Apparently if you just try to install this beta, without having TwitterBerry on your BB beforehand, you may get an endless cycle of errors regarding your username/password....even if you are typing it correctly!

The only way to fix this, as of now, is by finding the previous version, installing it, doing a log in to make sure it works, THEN install the new version!

Hope this helps! Enjoy!
    Last edited by djdeerock; 10-06-2008 at 07:10 PM.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't figure out how to turn of the blinking LED. The application otherwise is great thus far. Someone pin me on how to turn of this annoying LED pleaaaase. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ya, i was getting the user pw error ... prolly bc i didn't have the original installed.

gr8cop -- you would have to turn off ALL led ... options>screen/keyboard>led coverage indicator = OFF

Wolfman-K no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is there a way to turn off the LED indicator for just Twitterberry, because turning it off for all, or leaving it on and ever blinking is a deal breaker for me.

Otherwise its a great update to my favorite twitter app on the Blackberry.

I tried turing it off through options, screen/keyboard and through email setting and still that LED. Oh yes I rebooted and soon as I opened twitterberryn the led came back on. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Correction under email setting that was new message notifications. Sorry can't edit a post via BB. But I did what you suggest Cherri and I still have the red LED. Oh well its beta, so I will have to live with it until a fix. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    there ya go be a tester

thanks gr8cop

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    You have to go into profiles and turn off the led. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    You have to go into profiles and turn off the led. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Right but that turns off all LED alerts, right?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Nope. There is an entry for each email account, sms, mms, and certain 3rd party apps. Just modify it under twitterberry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mellissa beat me to the punch. Just got a message from friend and fellow stacker who said to do this. Sisnt realize that twitterberry is listed under profiles! Like sms etc. Thanks glamswagger and mellissa ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I was having some issues with running 4.5 OS. It kept telling me error wrong username and password
    I downgraded and it logged me in no problem. Anyone else seen that?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ahh thanks Melissa, I couldn't see where to edit the existing profiles, but if you add a new one it comes right up. Perfect, Thanks for the info.

razzerx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Where can I fin 0.6 version?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast