Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Rcbjr ~via BB ( This problem is common to all GSM phones ... Smartphone News forum

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Trying to minimize alot of buzz about Blackberrys (WSJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    ~via BB (
    This problem is common to all GSM phones and some unshielded electronics and electrical devices with audio output. Some are more noticeable than others.
    850MHz is particularly bad. Our at&t devices -- not just BB's -- will cause interference at much longer distances (6 feet or so) than our TMO devices. The TMO Blackberries have to be right on top of another electronic device to cause interference.

at&t's 850 here while TMO's 1900. It's technically not the the carrier branding since all our BB's are quad band. If we pop the at&t SIM in an unlocked TMO BB we get really bad interference since it's going to use the 850 band with the at&t SIM.

So to make a long story short, if it really bother you try a carrier that uses 1900 in your area. Personally, I need at&t's better coverage in my area...
    Last edited by takeshi; 05-12-2007 at 03:52 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB ( I have had it but not bad on a BB. Its insanely annoying on a sidekick however. My ex used to tell me "Move your phone!" when we chatted on Yahoo Messenger and I had my SK by my pc.
    Need to clarify this a bit more. I meant to say the SK2 was horrible about the buzzing problem. I recently got the SK3 and don't have that problem even with it sitting on the laptop keyboard. That's the first thing I tested when I bought it LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12