Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by rjs87 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I tried out the app I think its ... Smartphone News forum

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rjs87 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I tried out the app I think its great only problem is it updates every 3 seconds, by that time you've already drivin through the speed trap
    You know you can change the proximity of when it will alert you. It's in the settings.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    I installed the latest version and the maps are working great now, however, I have the "Alert Settings/Play sounds and vibrate" set to "Once for each trap" but it plays continuously. Right now I'm sitting still on top of a trap area and it keeps saying "Police often hide here". Other than that it seems to work good, I see the hangup key now works to put it in the background.
    while testing it the other day, i reported a red light trap here in my house now ... if i turn it on while im here, or anywhere around here, it keeps telling me over and over red light trap

sorry, just had to throw that in. im glad its working now for everyone! just one of those cool apps to have

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes cherrichiodo, that's basically the same thing I did but not for testing purposes, I can actually see the speed trap from my house, so sitting here in my house makes it keep repeating. I love the improvements and the fact that it works now though.

rickforwreaths no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Thanks Cherri, for your work and thanks to the Trapster guys for their work too! My problem was that I tried to use Trapster in my concrete surrounded condo. When I got into my car and I used trapster it WORKED! I have a question. How do I change the voice aleart so it only goes through the bluetooth headset?
    THANKS AGAIN

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    wow ^^ that's really cool that it does work that way

i don't think there is a setting in the options tho ... do you get alerts and such thru your BT too? like the alerts go straight to your BT and aren't audible without?

rickforwreaths no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Thanks Cherri, for your work and thanks to the Trapster guys for their work too! My new problem is how can I change the alert because it keeps going even though I have "Once for each trap" selected.

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think that's totally accurate. I have the same problem and I was in the car for an hours time. Dosnt make sense... There has got to be some fixes out there...anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    the red screen means that the map cannot load -- poor signal strength. i spoke to the developer late last night, as I was getting the same thing. he said i probably didn't have a strong enough signal sitting here in my house

im going to try it again this afternoon when im out and about ... remember tho, this is still in beta so make sure you do provide feedback

(and i had the older version, used it a few times too. this one *should* be more visually pleasing )

trapster no está en línea Stack level 2
    The red screen means it can't get to the maps server. There was an issue with 4.5 that we fixed about 2 weeks ago.

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    Does it work for the bold now?

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I have a bold, just downloaded tonight and have the red screen, any ideas?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345