Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

THanks Cherri, for your work and thanks to the Trapster guys for their work too. ... Smartphone News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

THanks Cherri, for your work and thanks to the Trapster guys for their work too. This is a really helpful application.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Perfect for someone like me who has a heavy foot
    and a big 5.4L engine doesn't help...

Thanks C for the info!

orb2k no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207BCA35
    Quote Originally Posted by RCode View Post
    I have a Bold and it won't get past the main white screen with the picture of the cop car in the middle. I was able to load it the first time around, but never worked after. I'm running 4.6 but downloaded 4.5. I'm wondering if that's the problem. hmm...

Same here, doesn't work for me either! I have a Bold BTW

rickforwreaths no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    When I log on with my Blackberry Curve 8310, I always get a location in California......I Live in Chicago, ILlinois. I have tried pressing "f" and it searches and searches. When I zoom out and move to my location it shows my area. I have already reported 5 traps and 3 red light cameras. What can I do to fix this?

trapster no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rickforwreaths View Post
    When I log on with my Blackberry Curve 8310, I always get a location in California......I Live in Chicago, ILlinois. I have tried pressing "f" and it searches and searches. When I zoom out and move to my location it shows my area. I have already reported 5 traps and 3 red light cameras. What can I do to fix this?
    That means it's not getting a GPS location. Does your 8310 have internal GPS? Are you outdoors where you can get a fix while testing?

Help!

I've tried about 5 times to install 4.5 so I can reproduce this issue. I have an ATT 8800 and a TMobile Curve. I downloaded Desktop Manager 4.5, and the 4.5 device update, but when I run it it does not update the OS. Instead it says "the software on your device is up to date". I tried deleteing vendor.xml like I saw in a different post.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by trapster View Post
    I've tried about 5 times to install 4.5 so I can reproduce this issue. I have an ATT 8800 and a TMobile Curve. I downloaded Desktop Manager 4.5, and the 4.5 device update, but when I run it it does not update the OS. Instead it says "the software on your device is up to date". I tried deleteing vendor.xml like I saw in a different post.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!
    since neither ATT nor TMO have issued an official update, you will need to delete the vendor.xml file before DM will recognize the update

should be located here:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Got two more red screens on 4.3
    Worked last night on commute home!also Getting txt updates for updates in my area. Great app! Thanks for all the hard work!!

folks, we think we have it fixed. Could someone please verify it works on 4.5 now?

Same links.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm not mobile but I got a map and a good location. Can't test movement right now but this is much better than the red screen. Will post back as soon as I get more. Thanks.

8330, 4.5
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Downloading it now. Will let you know.

Edit. Like jblackfish got a map. Looking good.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 10-09-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Folks thanks for all your help and your patience. Let us know if there is anything else we need to fix.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    I installed the latest version and the maps are working great now, however, I have the "Alert Settings/Play sounds and vibrate" set to "Once for each trap" but it plays continuously. Right now I'm sitting still on top of a trap area and it keeps saying "Police often hide here". Other than that it seems to work good, I see the hangup key now works to put it in the background.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Quote Originally Posted by trapster View Post
    Folks thanks for all your help and your patience. Let us know if there is anything else we need to fix.
    Working good for me. I like the maps. Good Job and thanks for getting it resolved so quickly.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I tried out the app I think its great only problem is it updates every 3 seconds, by that time you've already drivin through the speed trap

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast