Yeah, I'm addicted, here I am on the Laptop on Pinstack and still surfing (Pinstack) ... Smartphone News forum
Yeah, I'm addicted, here I am on the Laptop on Pinstack and still surfing (Pinstack) on my BB, bout ready to go to bed, and yes CC's (Crimson Curve) is going with me...
Lol I knew that many others sleep with their BB's
But it really makes me feel better to know that there are others that double stack (lappy and BB) before bed
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
But they missed:
11. You get phantom vibrations and swear your blackberry was ringing when it wasn't.
12. When watching a film or listening to music, every so often you swear you heard the message alert or your ringtone.
13. Your wife / girlfriend has made repeated comments asking you not to use it and pay her more attention.
14. You read every forum in the world for RIM and open every forum article with the number 4.5 holding your breath with panicked excitement hoping the 4.5 release date is here.
15. you know the direct mobile number of your IT admin guy and/or the mobile guy who runs your SSGN for service outage purposes.
16. Your on first name terms with the people 15.
I guess I'm not entirely addicted yet... but I know I'm losing the battle. I'll give in any moment now...
I guess if I have 3 active BBs, (My wife has my old Pearl) and I carry a Curve and an 8800 every day, I MIGHT be an addict. And I am buying a RED Pearl next week!
J. "Wyatt" Croom
Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
its not even funny when i got it the next day i went out i put on a suit and got hair cut and everything for it lol
The addiction continues...lmao at the phantom vibrations and ghost alerts...I thought I was the only one *phew* ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
I also forgot one,
The phantom flash stare also. Your sure it just flashed, so you watch the LED for a few seconds to be sure... it doesn't flash but you pick it up and unlock the keypad just to be sure there's no red star on the email or SMS... low and behold, there aint!
International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois
... and I thought that only happened to me ...
Originally Posted by frijolito
Tags for this Thread