Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I know there are certain "test markets" on this for tmo that happened at some ... Smartphone News forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: TMobile BIS 2.3

Advertisement

I know there are certain "test markets" on this for tmo that happened at some point last week, but I don't remember where or what the criteria is for those "testers". You would think that the wireless companies would have learned by now that we all are fine being test dummies for new devices, services, etc. Enough testing already on everything! Bring it all out already!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    ... You would think that the wireless companies would have learned by now that we all are fine being test dummies for new devices, services, etc. Enough testing already on everything! Bring it all out already!
    exactly, if they feel like they have to, they can put a special disclaimer for those certain things and say "these were not fully tested" and let me be happy
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Quote Originally Posted by wxboss
    It may as well be fortune telling since predictions are made and nothing occurrs.
    If the gas station owner tells you he's raising his price a dime a gallon tomorrow and you tell your buddy to go fillup tonight, and the gas station owner doesnt raise his price, you didnt predict his gas was going up. He just decided to delay his increase. Nothing to wet your pants over =) It'll go up soon enough!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123