Ever since moving away from TMO I've been jealous of their pricing plans. While I ... Smartphone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

TMO Goes Unlimited and No Contract to Boot

Advertisement

Ever since moving away from TMO I've been jealous of their pricing plans. While I have no complaints where I'm at now I do wish I spent less money each month.

From TMO web site:
    Even More Plus offers you even more freedom, flexibility, and value. No annual contract. Dependable nationwide coverage. And the most affordable T-Mobile individual plans, including unlimited plans that start at just $49.99 per month.*

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Interesting I have unlimited loyalty, tmo works great for me

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    T-Mobile has always seemed to have the best prices. Their prices are very hard to beat.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just found out something expensive about the Plus Plans. You do NOT get a discount on the price of the phone if you go that route . Trying to find out if the Even More plans are better if you want a discounted price on phones.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I just found out something expensive about the Plus Plans. You do NOT get a discount on the price of the phone if you go that route . Trying to find out if the Even More plans are better if you want a discounted price on phones.
    yeah. thats the catch for no contract. but you pay for the phone over 4 months
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    the new Even More family plan offers me 50 more minutes than we have now (from 700 to 750) for the same price ($60). we never use up all our minutes anyway, so i'm just gonna stick with what we've got.

$60 + $25 (unlimited text for both lines) + 2x $20 (BIS on both lines) = $125/mo + fees and taxes.