Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I need to check out the skins cause I take my bb with me everywhere ... Smartphone News forum

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Thumbin' in the shower... no Problem! - Get Skins Mobile

Advertisement

I need to check out the skins cause I take my bb with me everywhere and I wouldn't want my baby to get an unexpected wash down.

tjunkie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203E690C

Re: Thumbin' in the shower... no Problem! - Get Skins Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Did you say a wife and a girlfriend?! I dont even let my BB in the bathroom with me when I shower. If the water condensation gets on him I would have a heart attack. I still like the idea of protection though.
    No. I said a wife or a girlfriend. What I meant was even though I am a BB addict, no way I am going to let it interfere with my private time in the bathroom. The only thing that I would allow to interfere that private time is either of the above.

toma29 no está en línea Stack level 1

Skins are Awesome

I purchased Skins from www.skinsmobileusa.com in the US and they work perfectly. I own a construction business and I got tired of my foremen damaging their work phones. I needed some sort of cell phone protection. And guess what? I got what I bargained for. These things are cheap. They do the job. Hell, I don't care if they look like a condom. They save me hundreds of dollars. I'd recommend any person who is worried about protecting their mobile device to get Skins.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123