Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by jblackfish Can you get one of these where you are, Red? ...or ... Smartphone News forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Can you get one of these where you are, Red? ...or is shipping impossible or too expensive?
    ive considered that... i WANT it...

1. online transfers are insecure here
    2. shipping would be atlesat $30
    3. customs clearance would cost me atleast 40% of what the battery costs.

ill have to ask someone to purchase it for me and then bring it with them to pakistan in hand... its a possibility... my dad's going to texas in the near future... ill ask him to get it for me... while he's there, he can also buy me a year of pinstack premium...
    i see RED...

jsjohn1914 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The iPhone case looks decent but a bit bulky. Has anyone tried the iPhone case "juice air pack" by mophie? (http://www.mophie.com/products/juice-pack-air). Seems to bit sleeker but it doesn't have the belt clip like the case mate.
    -"You must not fear. Fear is the mind killer"

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jsjohn1914 View Post
    The iPhone case looks decent but a bit bulky. Has anyone tried the iPhone case "juice air pack" by mophie? (http://www.mophie.com/products/juice-pack-air). Seems to bit sleeker but it doesn't have the belt clip like the case mate.
    its bulky because it has a whole backup battery in there... more than double the capacity of the juice pack... actually 1000mah more...
    Last edited by reddrvgon; 05-07-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    i see RED...

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    A very interesting concept if you have battery life issues

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    ive considered that... i WANT it...

1. online transfers are insecure here
    2. shipping would be atlesat $30
    3. customs clearance would cost me atleast 40% of what the battery costs.

ill have to ask someone to purchase it for me and then bring it with them to pakistan in hand... its a possibility... my dad's going to texas in the near future... ill ask him to get it for me... while he's there, he can also buy me a year of pinstack premium...
    I knew that you would probably have issues with that being where you are - that's one expensive battery by the time you pay all the "extras"...IF it made the trip OK.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I knew that you would probably have issues with that being where you are - that's one expensive battery by the time you pay all the "extras"...IF it made the trip OK.
    yes it is... but if my dad ends up going... this will be a lot easier...
    i see RED...

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    reminds me of the mophi juice pak, personally when im going to be on the road or somewhere where I need to have extended battery life I use my incase power slider. I just got back from a 10 hr flight and barely switched over to phone battery. I was using my phone the whole time; playing games & watching videos while on the plane, and surfing the internet and making calls in the airport in addition to the games and videos.

I probably would recommend the powerslider for everyday use though, it makes the phone feel so bulky although it gives you a false sense of confidence that you can drop it and be fine (you probably would, but I dont wanna chance it).
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I think the power plug sticking out the side of it would be a pain. Needs to be where you could just slip it in and out without hooking up a cable to it

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i believe it uses the bold's side charging units to charge the phone, not the USB outlet... that cable is only to charge the holster battery itself...
    i see RED...

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The new Fuel Cases look great, I can't wait to here how they work from those who purchase one. I'm still partial to Seidio's cases for the moment. I can see where these will be a big hit. That's a lot of stuff in a small case.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Yeah, we need one for the Storm now. Lol! But where you have option to use it backward or forward.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    I think the power plug sticking out the side of it would be a pain. Needs to be where you could just slip it in and out without hooking up a cable to it
    I agree the power plug sticking out there is a little bit of a turnoff - maybe it wouldn't really get in the way but I hope that is a solvable problem for the future.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I agree the power plug sticking out there is a little bit of a turnoff - maybe it wouldn't really get in the way but I hope that is a solvable problem for the future.
    JB, the cable is used to charge the holster, the device will charge directly from the holster using the small charging points in the sides...
    i see RED...

mdlissner no está en línea Stack level 2

SmartSkin

Will the bold version accomodate the smartskin?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    not sure what the smart skin looks like but if its one of those silicon covers then probably not, if its one of those stick on transparent sheets, then most likely...
    i see RED...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast