Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would not remove the BB. Its the only physical qwerty smartphone in the list ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

I would not remove the BB. Its the only physical qwerty smartphone in the list and probably the best keypad/non-touch smartphone available right now.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I think its a good writeup. However I've used numerous blackberries palm devices, the iPhone 3G and both the Droid Eris and Motorola Droid and can't compare them with the iPhone. Actually the Droid Eris was a more pleasant device then the moto. Droid, because of the flash player. Its great being able to multitask on the android phones, but I still at times miss the iPhone and basic blackberry devices.

Overall can't complain about any device that I've had, i just enjoy changing devices to try new things. Next I believe ill try the palm pre plus.

Anyone else feel its hard to compare apples to oranges?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    Anyone else feel its hard to compare apples to oranges?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    I totally agree, I've mentioned several times in the distant past you really can't compare but rather point out difference in how they work.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    ...Actually the Droid Eris was a more pleasant device then the moto. Droid, because of the flash player.
    You know I got my LilOne a Droid Eris and I don't recall a Flash Player...

Ok, it has "Flash lite Browsing" so the demo said, but if you wanna impress me with Flash give me the ability to watch Hulu and I'm sold.
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 03-13-2010 at 07:16 PM.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm hearing Hulu may be doing what YouTube has done and offer an optional HTML5 option to users to reach a larger audience. Mainly Mobile users.

I sure hope they do. I like Hulu.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks for the FYI, I did not know that about HTML5, but than again my main browser is Google Chrome anyway... I hear chatter of Hulu may have a Premium subscription soon, even than I'd gladly sign up, I tether to my Flat screen and the quality is better than Netflix, plus there are times when I don't have the time to watch what I've DVR, but I can always catch it on Hulu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12