Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions: 1) ... Smartphone News forum

itjunkie no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    Every 2 days.

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    notebook

3) How many USB cables do you currently own?

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    none.
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    On a call while working from home I had to try to find the AC charger and plug it in before the call got dropped. Not fun!

shaown no está en línea Stack level 1

1) once a day
    2) AC Charging
    3) 3
    4) Dialup / connectivity
    -Shaown

gurlryder no está en línea Stack level 1

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? Everyday
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? PC
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own? 4
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? Mostly just for charging
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day. black friday last yr, thought i could go with out charging prior to standing in line all nite and shopping all day on black friday, ran out of batt by mid morning and couldnt get in touch with my group who were scattered all over the stores, no texts, no calls, no emails, no IM's.....i cant live with out my blackberry!

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1. I charge many times throughout the day(AC/USB at home and cigarette lighter in vehicle).

2. I would say that usage of AC and USB is around 50/50.

3. I currently own 6 USB cables.

4. My BB USB cable is useful in charging my PS3 controllers, GPS puck, digital camera, bluetooth stereo headphones, bluetooth handsfree earbud and pocket hard drive.

5. I travel frequently and in most cases in areas outside of digital network which drains my phone power. One instance in particular found me traveling and the phone battery was draining as was my GPS puck. I was having to switch the charge cable back and forth until arriving at my destination and access to AC power for laptop recharge.

Thanks for the opportunity.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

I charge my blackberry everyday. When I'm on my laptop I have it plugged into my usb port. When I'm traveling I use a vehicle charger when I'm running low on battery life.when I'm at work I'm always using my phone to show as s demo for potential customers.

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?

I use them about the same. To be honest. If I'm at work I use the AC adapter. And when I'm at home I don't sleep much so I'm always moving media files to and from my computer so I keep it plugged into my laptop. So its always charged.

3) How many USB cables do you currently own

5 blackberry usb 2 Motorola usb 1 samsung usb 2 mp3 usb and a couple of other cables for other electronics. And they always disappear and reappear months later. So I have at least 10

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?

I've mainly used it for syncing transfering files and charging.

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day

Well when my device isn't charged or on low battery I can't stay connected with my customers friends and family and my fellow stackers. I can't listen to my music and I love music. I'm always listening to music. It puts me at a real disadvantage. I utilize google maps a lot and whenever I have some downtime I'm playing meteor crusher. So with my battery on low I'm a very sad sad crackberry user.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bstevens9 no está en línea Stack level 1

1.everyday when i go to sleep
    2.i charge mine at work on my computer and at home with my computer and the ac charger at home
    3.i have 3
    4.tripping over it when i forget to remove it from my computer
    5. i met this hot chick and could not put her number in my phone because i did not charge my phone for a couple of days and forgot the usb cable to charge it at work and the battery died.
    needless to say i lost her number on the gum wrapper i was forced to use!

amyoung22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400cfc00

1) Daily
    2) PC/notebook - Daily
    3) 4
    4) swapping out older balckberries for new ones
    5) neighbor cube user forgot to charge his blackberry so I used my usb /pc to charge his Blackbery
    he was glade I had my usb cable.

Swede no está en línea Stack level 3

1. I charge mine daily.
    2. I like PC Charging as it gives the BB a better holding charge.
    3. I have 4 usb cables.
    4. Tethering.
    5. Not good to be in the middle of business, then tell a client/individual, my BB is dead, let me get back with you, or worse, have it go dead while you are in the middle of e-mail/phone call! How bad is that.
    Swede

richs no está en línea Stack level 1

1) Every night. It is my alarm clock and my flashlight to get to the bathroom.
    2) AC charging adapter. Unless it is a busy day at work and then USB to my laptop.
    3) Are you serious??? 10-12 and they are a mess in my bag I lug back and forth to work.
    4) Charging and Syncing my other devices (gps, BT headset)
    5) Nothing worse than running out of power on a phone conference on the way home.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? Daily
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? AC charger
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own? 1
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? USB modem

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? When it gets down to 55%, I've got to find a place to plug it in!!!

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? Anywhere it can be plugged in and it keeps my BB alive is the best place!

3) How many USB cables do you currently own? Just 1 now

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? I use it for my camera also, the USB port is the same size and works double shift for me.

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day. I've never let it get below 35% because it makes me too nervous if that low. I have to plan ahead if I know I will be out and wont be able to charge. So I'll bring my a/c adaptor or the car charger...usually I'm able to leave the USB cord at home but an extra would work great. I dont want to lose that if I take it anywhere.

capg2000 no está en línea Stack level 2

1: I have to charge every day.
    2: I use a a/c charger at home, yet Im on the laptop now & need to get up to answer the phone...
    3: I have too many usb cables, they are ecoming a PIA !!
    3: 2
    4: only to charge & sync.
    5:I run out of battery in the car alot & miss calls until I get back to the office...

bophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EI19DF

1) I charge my Blackberry all the time. Listening to music, watching music videos or movie, playing games and also making a call from time to time drains the battery fast.

2) I typically charge my BB on my laptop while im at work or home.

3) how many USB cables do i own? i dont think i can count that high.

4) getting twisted up in knots and caught in my desk draws are the other uses i have found for the cable.

5) while on vacation in Canada in August i cut my usb cable on my brothers truck door. I was charging my BB in the truck on the way up there. i grabbed the cable and my laptop out of the truck, the cable got stuck in the door. i got the cable out of the door jam, plugged it in and nothing. i had cut one of the wires inside. i had another one though, so it didnt totally ruin my day.

oh yeah, i got a brand new barely used pearl cheap on ebay. much better than the 7105t that i had prior to this.
    Cellular Customer Service = Useless

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? I charge every night while I am sleeping, well except for this one night, bummer for me you will read my experience in #5 answer

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? AC charger

3) How many USB cables do you currently own? 2, I keep one at home and one at work

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? I also use mine for tethering to the internet and for my PSP to transfer files, it is the same

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day. Well, here goes...one night I forgot to charge my BB and went to work the next day...no biggie usually, I can go two days without charging....but on this day I guess I was on the phone more than normal and my battery got really, really low....so I thought no problem I have my cable at work and will just plug in and charge, yeah right, my cable had a tear in it....still not sure how that happened and have replaced it since....so I did not want to take any chances trying to charge it and thought what could possibly happen...LOL...never think that...I was on my way home and had a flat tire...called AAA and before I could conected with them my phone died...I am 34 years old and have never in my life changed a tire, I am such a girl...so I did it, I changed my own tire...I was so proud of myself...LOL...
    Last edited by bruiser_04; 10-09-2007 at 11:10 PM.

zita no está en línea Stack level 1

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    Every nights chargeable if use chat, game or emails then rechargeable as needed or other day.

The usage to use AC charge/sync adapter on Pc or notebook once a while.

3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    Pc 4 and notebook 3.

Synching back up apps, download for themes or games or software.

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day
    On the goes road my device is fullest battery...my car got tired flat, i quick take BB to chat my husband on blackberry messenger few seconds then to use relay call AAA emergency roadside, they finally came within 15 to 30 mins...AC charge adapter backup in car as always!
    To visit my folks I carry a travel charger in case to rechargeable my BB avoid low battery/run out empty! My husband is lacking responsible to bring instead to take mine.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast