Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

1) Every time I am at home, I connect my Blackberry to my laptop/desktop to ... Smartphone News forum

Themetria no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

1) Every time I am at home, I connect my Blackberry to my laptop/desktop to charge.
    2) Laptop/Desktop - my Blackberry did not come with an AC charger, but I prefer my computer anyway.
    3) I own three USB cables.
    4) I can also use my Blackberry supplied USB cable to connect my digital camera to my computer for transferring pictures to my laptop or desktop. I can also use it as a tethered modem and using Desktop Manager to transfer files onto my Blackberry. At this very second, I am transferring some new wallpapers onto my Blackberry - I can't wait to set one as my home screen image! I can also use it for any other device that uses the USB mini port.
    5) I have fortunately not had the bad luck of having my Blackberry run out of battery power. If it did, however, I am not really sure what I would do without it.

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3

1. Every night.
    2. AC mostly
    3. 6
    4. To transfer files

krazygirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

1) Every day and night
    2) PC
    3) 4 or 5
    4) Transferring music, games, themes and other applications of interest.
    5) I was at a concert in which I was planning on using my phone to take pictures but i had talked on my phone for almost 2 hours prior to the concert and my battery nearly died before i could get all the pictures i wanted of my favorite artists.

JohnnieP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

1. Twice a week
    2. Cradle
    3. Four
    5. Misplaced my charge cable while traveling and I depend on my BB to find resturants and POIs. I felt terribly alone with a dead BB.

jmgarza no está en línea Stack level 2

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    As often as I can remember, I try to charge on my drive in the morning and drive home at night. (Usually 45 minutes in the morning and around 35 minutes in the evening)
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    Car Charger, but if for some reason i forget I have to dock my BB to my laptop when I arrive in the Office and when i take my laptop home.
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    Three - Camera, iPaq and my wife's cell phone
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    it does work with my other Canon camera
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    When my battery is not charged and I cannot receive data, it makes me feel that I am missing out on information needed to fullfill my duties.
    J.M.Garza
    8130 - 8310

herbieb no está en línea Stack level 1

1.every day
    2.mostly pc
    3.two cables
    4.installing software

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

1. 2 to3 times a day
    2. Notebook and AC adapter equally
    3. 5
    4. downloading music files through Media Manager
    5. I am always looking to charge my BB so that I never have a low battery issue. I am on the look out for outlets and USB connections that I can quickly hook up to to get a quick fix of power to my BB Curve!

sansaman no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

1) every 4-5 days
    2) AC, because if my crappy laptop crashes I will have a dead phone in the morning.
    3) 3, maybe.
    4) Installing OTA applications.

frankybeenz no está en línea Stack level 1

Every 2 days

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    Mostly AC charging at night, notebook charging during the day at work

3) How many USB cables do you currently own?

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    Connecting my digital camera and external hard drive

Wicked Pearl no está en línea Stack level 3

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? I HAVE MY PEARL CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP ALMOST ALL DAY WHEN I AM WORKING .
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? PC NOTEBOOK CHARGER . I HAVE MY USB CABLE TIED UP WITH A RUBBER BAND TO MAKE IT SHORTER AND KEEP IT NEAT WHILE ON WORKING ON MY LAPTOP
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own? I HAVE ONE FOR MY IPOD , ZUNE , DIGITAL CAMERA , 2 FOR MY PEARL AND ONE FOR MY G/F'S PEARL . SO I WOULD SAY ATLEAST 6
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?I HAVE USED IT TO CONNECT MY DIGI CAM AND TRANSFER PIX TO MY FRIENDS RAZR YUCK
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    WELL THERE WAS ONE TIME I WAS AT SEA WORLD IN ORLANDO AND I DIDNT HAVE MY LAPTOP SO I WAS SENDING ALOT OF EMAILS AND LISTENING TO MP3'S OVER THE COURSE OF A 2 DAY PERIOD AND I FORGOT MY HOME CHARGER AND ON MY WAY BACK TO MY G/F'S MOMS HOUSE WE GOT A FLAT TIRE AND IT TOOK 2 HRS FOR SOMEONE TO STOP TO ALLOW US TO USE THERE PHONE TO CALL AAA AND MAZDA ROADSIDE ASST
    Robert
    Sprint Rep

filip3rd no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1.sometimes twice a day. BB is my ipod, iclip, iphone
    2. At home with AC at work with PC
    3.2 one for office one for home, ohh and the car charger.
    4.use it for my sony camera too.
    5. Ones I had to buy a prepaid phone just to make importand call cuz the battery was dead, that's when I got car charger.

If anyone I need this little baby!

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

1) Every day

2) PC Charging

3) 2 USB cables

4) Transferring data from my PSP, Digital Camera, and charging my Bluetooth headset

5) My phone was dead for over half the day and I missed several important calls

rkwhyte2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C3F62F

I charge my BB every 3 to 5 days depending on usage.
    I own 5 USB/Mini USB cables but I usually only know where 2 are at any given time.
    I charge with the charging adapter for the most part but use the USB cable in a pinch.

Kirby

drogers no está en línea Stack level 1

* Nightly - as long as I remember
    * The nightly charge is on an AC adapter, but if I have to charge it on the road or in my office during the day I use the USB port on my MBP
    * I am on the road quite a bit with my job, and have on a couple of occasions found myself in an airport about to do an important call with no juice. On at least 3 occasions this has led me to have to buy an outrageously overpriced charger at an airport shop. One of these Dockey bad boys on my keychain could have saved me $100 over the past few years!!!!

jdreesen no está en línea Stack level 1

1) Daily
    2) both, often charge during day from pc
    3) 3 or 4

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast