To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
Winners will be announced October 12th 2007!
1. I charge my blackberry every one and a half days, unless I've used a lot of the power in less than that time
2.I mostly use the wall charger
3. For the blackberry, 2, in general 3
4. transfering songs, themes, games, backgrounds, pictures, ringtones, saving notes/reminders made on blackberry to computer
5. Although I usually make sure I have a full battery and plan ahead to charge my phone, occasionally i run into times where I dont charge it the night before and end up with one bar for the morning, have to leave but don't want to stick my head behind my computer :S so i just have to bring a roll of quarters and suffer a boring bus ride!