Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

1) About every other day at the longest. Otherwise every night to be safe. 2) ... Smartphone News forum

iMat no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

1) About every other day at the longest. Otherwise every night to be safe.
    2) I charge with my adapter more often than hooking it up to my laptop.
    3) One for my Curve, one for my Pearl.

luiggity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202de880

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.

Winners will be announced October 12th 2007!

1. I charge my blackberry every one and a half days, unless I've used a lot of the power in less than that time
    2.I mostly use the wall charger
    3. For the blackberry, 2, in general 3
    4. transfering songs, themes, games, backgrounds, pictures, ringtones, saving notes/reminders made on blackberry to computer
    5. Although I usually make sure I have a full battery and plan ahead to charge my phone, occasionally i run into times where I dont charge it the night before and end up with one bar for the morning, have to leave but don't want to stick my head behind my computer :S so i just have to bring a roll of quarters and suffer a boring bus ride!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) I probably charge my blackberry a minimum of once per day if not twice a day and usually in some tight cramped spaces this for sure would ease that pain of trying to hide the long cable away from hindsight.
    2) Probably pc since i am always near whether at school, home or at work non stop
    3) I own three usb cables for home school and work
    4) Besides those I have found that since my car stereo deck has a usb on it I can play and charge my phone on there as well just havent been able to get a usb cable for my car hehe
    5) The worst day was probably when I constantly was using my phone at school an dhad to do a fair event with the cell company I work with and my phone died so i could process any orders or get contacts numbers. It was a real bummer. My area manager was not very happy about that one
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

johnio no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f77784

) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?

I charge my BB when the signal light comes on.

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?3)

I use my notebook because I use it @ work and home.

How many USB cables do you currently own?

I own 2 cables, use one mainly.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

oBBsessed no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

1. Every night
    2. Usually a wall adapter--I've wound up with half a dozen of them so I have them plugged in everywhere.
    3. I have 5 or 6 mini-USB cables from BBs and a couple of digital cameras. I carry one on the road at all times.
    4. Tethering, OS upgrades, transferring files to/from my digital camera's memory card, since the BB and the camera use the same cable; charging a Bluetooth headset that uses mini USB.
    5. Just yesterday my wife and I were separated at O'Hare trying to make alternate plans for a flight that had been canceled twice. As I was trying to PIN her using BB Messenger to let her know what was going on where I was, my battery ran too low to use the radio, and I had to go to where she was to tell her I hadn't been able to get on the next flight! I did have an adapter handy and found a wall outlet to plug into.

pilotmatt no está en línea Stack level 1

1) I charge my BB every day. If I'm not using it or not mobile, it's hooked to the lappie either at work or on the dining room table where I open up at night. Lately I've been using the wall adapter on the kitchen counter--I've got several of these from prior BB's. I also charge it in the car.

2) The notebook charger cable the most. If on a plane, the cord gets whipped out so I don't lose power for the crucial "race" to power up BB's and phones. But of course, the USB cable doesn't look NEARLY as cool as the Dockey... and we ALL know how looking cool on the plane is completely necessary and always a competition.

3) I own about 6 or 7 normal USB-to-BB cables, 4 wall cables, and 2 car cables.

4) Transferring files from my digital camera, Using BBScreenShooter for screenshots, Powering up the Bluetooth headset, loading apps that are not OTA (!!!), Transferring files to the BB.

5) Three words baby... G P S. I use GPS all the time. And it's woven into all the cool apps now. The wife used to always print out directions for me to/for everything. I shun the paper now... but it cost me recently. Saturdays I run all over town chasing my 5 kids to this and that. My precious BB was all charged up, I had half a tank of gas, and I was wearing sunglasses. I was on the way to get #4 at her new dance class (wife dropped off) and i look to see the BB is DEAD. It was NOT charged cuz the lappie lost power overnight. So I have NO IDEA where the dance class is, the instructor is calling the wife after the other tots have left... I have no phone and wind up 45 minutes late to pick up #4!!! The wife was not a happy camper and my shiny image of a BB Zen Master was tarnished. HELP!

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

1) Whenever at desk.
    2) Notebook at Work, Charger at home
    3) 5 Mini USBS (not all Blackberry, have them from cameras, ipod stations etc)
    4) Whipping Nokia E61 users to get them to convert to BB
    5) I was on a long train journey back home after being away at a meeting, because I just took my BB, no charger, cable or laptop, I used if for MP3, Mail, Video (wel everything) If i had had a small simpe charge cable I could have trickle top upped at the meeting and been able to have a productive and relaxing journey home, instead, dead bb, boredom and lost working hours, NOT GOOD on any front

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8

Nice i want one

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

^^Then to have a chance to get one you have to answer the 3 or more of the OP questions
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    Whenever I get a chance

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    mostly pc/notebook charging cable/adapter

3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    more than 4

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    Flashing/update phone firmware

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    I have missed a important client's phone call due to low battery, and I supposed to have a meeting with him 30 minutes later. Since then, I started to carry two batteries and a backup charger.
    Last edited by penpower; 10-09-2007 at 06:04 AM.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

1) Every time i can so i can have the full charge hehe
    2) PC/notebook xbox 360 or ps3 or car
    3) 13
    4) have it like a ipod to my ps3 or xbox backing up and make my office look good with it hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

thecarpentersx4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

1) At least every other day, although it is usually daily
    2) I usually charge mine using my notebook because I use my notebook so much
    3) I have so many USB cables that I could probably wrap my house 3 times. Its time to get rid of some cables!!
    5) Currently both of my feet are broken and I had forgotten to charge my phone. When I went to call someone to help me to the restroom and to get something to drink for my pain meds I realized my phone had gone dead. Since I can't get out of bed I could not reach another phone to use. I laid in the bed ALL day long needing to use the restroom and have a drink of something to take my pain medicine with until my husband got home at night. Needless to say, it was a long day and I won't forget to charge my phone again!!
    Thecarpentersx4

splackavella no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    200946ED

1) Everynight when I go to sleep
    2) The AC charging adapter
    3) 1
    4) My Camera
    5) I'm getting nervous when I see my battery status is 20%

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

PICK ME! PICK ME!PICK ME! PICK ME!PICK ME! PICK ME!PICK ME! PICK ME!

How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    DAILY

PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    All I ever use is my USB cable attached to my Laptop and Tablet.

How many USB cables do you currently own?
    Five

Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    Tying up my Girlfriend………just kidding

Had to fly to Indiana because my my was really sick and Hospice had said I need to come. I had all of my flight information on my BB but because of the stress, I forgot to pack any chargers. It died while at home and I had to scramble to get a charger to get numbers to update people on moms condition and get flight info.
    Last edited by floridadomer; 10-09-2007 at 03:37 PM.

DrMom no está en línea Stack level 2

I charge my BB when ever I am sitting at my laptop so it gets topped up 3-4 times a day while I am tethering. I never use the a/c charger because if I am away from my computer my BB goes in my pocket or on my belt. I hate the usb cable because it is soooo long and since I have other usb mini cables on my desk so I can charge my digital camera and digital camcorder everything is a tangled mess. I have to charge my earpiece at the wall b/c I have no more free usb ports. I take my BB and cameras to Africa every year on safari and I email a note and a picture of the sights to my family every day so they don't worry so much. I usually have a camera bag just for cables and adaptors so I can charge anywhere from any source....solar panels, auto batteries, strange wall plugs and once a Unimog. Anyway, this last trip we were out camping for 8 days with no source of electricity and there were no emails back home so the folks were quite worried for a few days. A Dockey would certainly be a welcome addition and I would love to dump all the cables!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast