Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

1 - Charge daily 2 - During the day, I charge using my work laptop ... Smartphone News forum

pdclarke no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

1 - Charge daily
    2 - During the day, I charge using my work laptop with the original USB cable provided with my BB. At night, I charge with the A/C adapter.
    3 - I own too many USB cables to count - way too many.
    4 - The only other use that I found for my BB USB cable is that it's compatible with my 1st generation Dell DJ, so I can transfer music files and charge the DJ.
    5 - None yet. I refuse to let my battery get low.

volsfan0911 no está en línea Stack level 1

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) Daily
    2) Laptop
    3) 3 that I see cluttering up front pocket of my briefcase and/or desk.
    4) Cat toy?
    5) Spending 30 mins looking for a functional pay phone in the HRL airport at 10:00 pm on Sunday night to let my boss know I finally got in (very late thanks to Southworst). Ended up borrowing the dude at the rental car counter's BB Pearl - which, naturally, had 3 bars left and he claimed he hadn't charged it since 2 days previously. I am buying a BB Curve 8310 as soon as they hit 10/11 on AT&T.

calin143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420CAEC

1. Once a day.
    2. AC charger most of the time, car charger and then USB chager
    3. The more i use my BB, the more dependent i become. I frequently check my status indicator, never allowing it to go below 20%.

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?

i charge my BB about 3 to 4 times a day

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?

i mostly use pc/laptop because i at work or in the road and i have been caught with a dead battery before and it was a hassle

3) How many USB cables do you currently own?

i own 4 usb ports i have 2 in house 1 in my office and 1 in my laptop bag if i travel anywhere or if i am in my car to charge my phone
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    i use it to tranfer file and tranfer music in my sd card

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    I have 129 employees assign to me and all of them have my cell phone number sometime they call me with family emergency, work related questions and also sales lead that need my attention asap and i also use the gps in my phone if i am going some where i dont know and the last night i was in Brooklyn NY with a dead battery at night didnt know my way arround even if i dont win 1 i will buy because that wil come very handy to me.

ajonz no está en línea Stack level 1

1) Everyday, its a must. At home, at work, in the car everywhere I can
    2) PC/notebook, wall, car
    3) 6 or more. It seems like everytime you get a new device you get a USB charger
    4) Camcorder, digital camera, mp3 players, etc..
    5) I'm in healthcare. It's imperitive that I have a working phone at ALL times. I left for work one morning and forgot every charging cable I owned for my BB curve. I worked well into the late evening. The phone had powered down, and I had no way of recharging my BB. To make matters more complex I was on call and Had no way for anyone to contact me. So, I spent the entire night in the hospital. This could have been avoided if I had the dockey. I could have powered up on any computer in a flash.

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

Every time I am near my laptop and not expecting a call or SMS or email.

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    Notebook charging
    4 Port Hub
    USB cable for Blackberry
    USB cable for i90 printer
    USB cable for KVM switch by Belkin
    USB cable for Flatbed Travel Scanner
    USB cable for MyBook External Drive (directly plugged into my laptop)
    USB cable for BusinessCard scanner

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?

Plug into my handheld camera. Transfer data from my handcam to my computer. Charge my camera.

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.

Thats easy. My lack of a charged battery cost me about 2.1 million on two deals... I thought I had things sewn up on a competitive situation and decided to go golfing that day. Unbeknownest to me, my old USB blackberry cable was faulty and didnt make a proper connection to charge my phone. Since I had my phone on quiet while I was asleep, I didnt change it back to loud (otherwise I would have heard the low battery alert). Here is the funny thing, I had a FREAKING car charger and didnt even use it. I arrive to the golf course and decide to check my email only to find out that my battery is about to die and my radio off. I play the remaining holes (we were in a 4some and the golf course was crowded) and arrive back to the home office to find about 20 voicemails from my associates SCREAMING about how to contact me (my wife received some messages and she thought something was wrong). I learn later that had I had my BB charged, I would have gotten early indication of a customer entertaining a competitor.

Since that time I charge my BB with a piety that is borderline insane.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

1) Everyday!
    2) Both - when I'm on my Notebook I use the USB, when I go to sleep at nights I use the wall charger.
    3) 3
    4) Thethering, Data Transfer, Backups

bamaandjrfan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FCFA91

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

1) everynight
    2) ac
    3) I can make a clothesline outta them all!
    4) tie up cabinet doors-(child safety)
    5) one night I was filling out some questions to win a free dockey when....

DaddyFizzle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28A34994

1) I charge my battery during the day hooked up to my laptop and at night before I goto bed
    2) PC/Notebook
    3) Two, one for my office and one for home
    4) Media
    5) Not having a charged Blackberry sucks!!!!

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

Yah know what, I never win anything, So, just tell me when its available!!!
    I will GLADLY pay what you want!!! Just tired of cables hanging around... And if it sits next to the notebook, I can see it, and everything else... Might even be interested in two, or three!!!!
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

mdlissner no está en línea Stack level 2

As often as humanly possible. Home charger, car charger, office charger. I have when it goes below 80%.
    AC Charger at home, USB for the office. Mostly use the AC since that is what I do when I retire my Blackberry for the night.
    Too many. Nikon D50 Camera, Point and Shoot digital Camera, Blackberry. Not counting the number of ones that are not mini-USB on the device end (iPods, old Treo's).
    Downloading pictures from my Nikon D50, charging a mini-USB bluetooth headset.
    Old Treo 600, pre-flash memory, on the road all day. Lost everything until I could get home. From that point on I always have home, car and office chargers.

bdg724 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Monday - Friday I charge it all day via my USB charger and my laptop at work. I am in sales and am on my phone the majority of the day. On the weekend I charge it overnight.

Notebook USB charger.

A very large drawer full. All different shapes, colors, sizes..........

My two year old finds it entertaining - he stretches the cord around everything. He gets the biggest kick when he pulls it and then lets it go.

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day
    As I mentioned in my previous answer i have a two year old. We have a nightly routine before he goes to bed that includes my Blackberry 8703e. I give him a bath, read him a few books and then we use the Blackberry. We do two things with it - we listen to his favortie ringtones that I downloaded (Elmo, Blues Clues, etc.) and then we call Daddy and say good night because Daddy works in the evening. This particular night I had just gotten back from out of town and had forgotten to bring any chargers with me. My phone was dead. It probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal if he just couldn't listen to the ringtones but he also couldn't call Daddy and say good night. We don't have a land line so he was absolutely hysterical about it. It broke my heart into a million little pieces. I have extra chargers everywhere now and if I happen to forget one when I go out of town - I buy it!

jogon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E146A

1)Every day
    2) notebook
    3)3
    4)modem
    Pin 249E146A-Bold 4.6.0.167
    Curve 4.5.0.55
    Curve 4.5.0.34

"Orbis non sufficit"

BrianFeinzimer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

-Every chance I get (seriously) expect for the office (in holster). Car, home and office sometimes.
    -AC because it seems faster, and I use the DC in the car with my ProClip.
    -3 For my BB, Home, Travel and Office
    -Cannon Digital Camera
    -Always at school, I have class from 9 am to 7 pm and alot of the buildings have crummy service, thus taking my battery down faster. I would like to, but can't, always carry the big BB USB cable around. I would LOVE the DOCKEY so I could use my BB as my flash drive and carry my essays and print other stuff easily through our school computers and charge it whenever on the school computers without the big BB cable in my pocket.

THANKS PPL AT DOCKEY and PINSTACK

bet069 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24410c10

1) everyday...if i miss a day, my phone doesn't last through the day!
    2) notebook adapter...ac adapter is too much of a hassel
    3) 3-4 too many if you ask me...
    4) uploading media...photos videos music...syncing...everything you can possibly do with it...my phone= life
    5) i thought my phone would be able to last through 2 days without charging...but thats before i realized how much battery i drain daily. turns out i had a lot of messgaes to reply to, and phone calls to make..but couldn't with a dead phone :[

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast