1) Every other day for normal use, but I drain it a lot faster when using EV-DO data tethering!
2) At home, I use the AC charger, but on the road or when heavily using data, I find myself taking out the long USB cable to keep the phone charged.
3) I easily have a dozen or two USB cables, with all permutations of connectors, yet somehow I'm never able to find the right cable (a printer cable doesn't do very much good when trying to charge my BlackBerry).
4) Tthe cable saved my BlackBerry from a most certain destruction (or at least some scratches) when knocked off the table by a pesky cat.
5) The GPS is both an life saver in a cruse. While lost in Philly (as a passenger, not a driver!) I was using Google Maps to try to find our destination, but the constant on-time with data downloading drained the battery like crazy... eventually, my BlackBerry turned off the radio for lack of power.