Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

1) Once a day 2) AC/Notebook (varies) 3) I thought I had enough but I ... Smartphone News forum

FiddlerMD no está en línea Device Pro

Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

1) Once a day
    2) AC/Notebook (varies)
    3) I thought I had enough but I can never find one when I need one
    4) Use it to connect to digital camera, mp3 player and other phones
    5) "my blackberry died so the alarm didn't go off and I overslept" is getting to be an old excuse

loc
    loc no está en línea Stack level 1

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    Daily
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    PC/Notebook USB cable Only
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    4 cables owned for BB
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    Dropping down beind desk to tie on power cord them pulling USB cable and power cable back up to desktop
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    low batteries usually end the call Immediately with not much to no warning. I think have to use my personal phone to finish the day. The other alternative is to carry an extra battery with me. Not very convienent. I always travel with my laptop so I can usb it to there without a wall outlet and your compact device would be great for my travels and DAILY use. Everything is going wireless and i have to have a long USB cable on my desk to charge my bb. or try to fish the wire behind the desk to plug it into the outlet which I opt not to do.

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? Every other Day.
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? AC
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own? Too Many!!
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? Works with many digital cameras and works pretty good as rope.
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day. I was on a road trip and had a 8703 w/Telenav, the cigarette lighter didn't work and I was not able to use the GPS as much as I needed to. I was however able to make is safely home!!

JRawlinson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E5E9D1

1. Constantly. I charge more than the Spartans in 300.
    2. PC, both at home and at work.
    3. Enough to start a small Radio Shack franchise
    4. It works on my digital camera as well.
    5. Was driving to St. Louis for a concert and didn't have any way to charge my BB. By the time I got to the hotel room, my BB was completely shot. Instead of using Berry411, I had to (gasp) ask the concierge to direct me to the nearest nice restaurant. I was so humiliated, and a few dollars lighter in the wallet after the obligatory tip...

fresh801 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F92F17

1) 2 times aday
    2) PC/notebook
    3) 5
    4) charging/synching other devices (PSP, PS3 controller, etc.)
    5) It affects my day in a major way,I use my bb all day at work to do our orders and receive request info on it all day,so I can not in any way not have power so I'm lways charging it whenever I can

fletchdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c42031

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    Every day.

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    I charge about 2/3rds of the time on a PC/notebook.

3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    I own 5 and I use them all for charging or data transfer with by BB.

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    None, its other wise useless. I might make a dog leash out of it though if I win this Dockey.

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.
    Last month I was driving to an interview on the opposite side of town I regularly visit. I thought I knew where the place was at, but there was a detour that blocked my way. The detour also created a bit of a bottle neck which caused the traffic to pile up thickly.

So, to stay on track I attempted to use my map navigation to route myself around the traffic and the detour. Long story short… my phone died while I was attempting to navigate… which also left me without a way to call the guy I was meeting with to let him know I had to cancel… and of course the contact number was in my dead phone.

I switched over and bought a BB and a car charger the next day.

alfredtv no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FD54F9

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? Every day

2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? AC and notebook

3) How many USB cables do you currently own? WOW I have so many my wife hates cables now

4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? to tie things together if i need it

5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day. It happens all the time when i forget to charge my BB, i will be in a meeting or on the road and the radio turns off because the battery is to low and i can't get anything done.

thexter no está en línea Stack level 2

1) I have to charge my Pearl every 40 hours (yes I measured it!)
    2) I charge with AC except when I travel - I use the laptop USB port as the base charger
    3) I currently own 4 usb cables, PPC, Pearl, Jawbone, Zune
    5) Lack of charging prevented support calls coming in to me (it was like a mini vacation!)

Krad no está en línea Stack level 3

1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry? Nightly
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most? Ac Power Cord in Kitchen right by the door.
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own? Over 20, and I keep losing them... This would be perfect for testing themes.
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable? I use javaloader, psp transfer to memory stick pro duo, charge my globalstat gps puck, charge my moto hf820 speakerphone. Boat loads of things. Extenstions
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day. Charging hasn't really been a big issue, the lack of the cable when i am at client sites kills me weekly. I keep two spare cables in my car. But when you have to take a shuttle from the lot to the client's building, i usually can't go back.
    Last edited by Krad; 10-08-2007 at 05:14 PM.

zetachi no está en línea Stack level 1

1) Every day/other day depending on usage. 2) AC charging adapter 3) alot 4) Creative Zen docking, Razor phone charging

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

1) I charge my Blackberry daily. When it's at my desk, it's either plugged into a USB cable to charge off of the desktop or my AC charger.
    2) I tend to charge with the PC the most, but when I travel, the AC charging adapter is the key.
    3) USB cables? Probably a dozen or so that came with various electronics throughout the years. I've got 3 on my desk plugged into various USB hubs right now.
    4) I use personal storage devices for photography, so I'll use my BB USB cable to move all of that stuff over to a laptop or even just to see what I've done. I've also used it to throw it at my interns when they don't move fast enough and to tie them to the desks so they can work.
    5) My BB was on <20% on a 6 hour bus ride from Nairobi, Kenya to Arusha, Tanzania. I was trying to make a call (hurray for unlocked phones) to try to find a hotel to stay at once we hit town but between bad communications, my poor English skills and all sorts of nonsense, my battery was fading fast. Made my final call for housing, the battery died and I left my charger in Nairobi, so I had to use my iPod USB charger and a USB cable from my camera bag to plug it in. Voila, it worked.

gkatmar no está en línea Stack level 2

1) Every day, I use my blackberry a lot.
    2) I charge with my PC all the time, at work and at home.
    3) I own 5 USB Cables.
    4) Tethering, use it as a toy for my puppies,
    5) I left on a business/personal trip and forgot my USB cable and AC Charger. I was totally freeking out the whole time I was on my trip, about 2 days. The phone was an 8700 at the time and it lasted all the way until I got on the plane back. One of the many reasons why I love Blackberrys.

Champcar no está en línea Stack level 1

1.) Every Night
    2.) PC Notebook
    3.) 1 OEM
    4.) Teather every day for my job
    5.) Unable to find a cheapest hotel one late night cause my battery was dead.

mangosun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24479E4F

\1) Everynight when I sleep and if im on the computer i have it plugged into the computer.
    2) AC Charger it might be my imagination but for some reason i thing it charges faster w/ the ac
    3) 3 one from every blackberry Ive had
    4)jumping rope j/k i use it as a tethered modem which was great when i moved out of my parents house and couldnt afford to pay comcast $40 a month.
    5) One day i had forgotten to charge my bb and it was completely dead and i needed a ride home from work, so i was just gonna use a payphone to call my dad for a ride. unfortunately whenerver i get someones phone number i just have them put the number in and i never really look at it again, i pretty much dont know anyones phone number. So I kept turning my phone on and trying to get to the address book to look up my dads cell number, since my phone had pretty much no power i would make it to the address book and it would go off. After about the 10th try i actually got a glimpse at his number and was able to call.

senseigmg no está en línea Stack level 1

1. Everyday, unless I'm at the lady's house.
    2. AC adapter
    3. 1
    4. PSP

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast