Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thanks to DOCKEY , we're giving away 25 to PinStack members!!! See below for details... ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

Thanks to DOCKEY, we're giving away 25 to PinStack members!!!
    See below for details...

The DOCKEY replaces all bulky chargers and messy cables, yet small and light-weight enough for carrying to office, home, hotel or holiday. Users can now reclaim those spaces on their desk, in their bags and luggages. Its patented swivel connectors allow users to fit into the tightest USB spot with maximum ease.

BlackBerry users will find DOCKEY an indispensable tool for Unlimited Power and Mobility!

Get your DOCKEY free of charge. Simply answer the following questions and DOCKEY will choose 25 winners based on what they deem are the best replies!

To enter this contest simply answer any three (3) or more of following questions:
    1) How often do you charge your BlackBerry?
    2) PC/notebook or AC charging adapter, which do you charge your BlackBerry with most?
    3) How many USB cables do you currently own?
    4) Besides charging & syncing, what other uses have you found for your BlackBerry USB cable?
    5) Share an experience relating how the lack of charging and thus low battery impacted your day.

Winners will be announced October 12th 2007!

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Re: The DOCKEY coming this month for BlackBerry!

1. Every day
    2. I charge my blackberry via my laptop or PC while at the office.
    3. 3 usb cables.
    4. Tethering.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

1.everyday
    2.both usb to pc cable and wall charger
    4.transfering
    5.backing up

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15

1) Charge every night
    2) AC right now, my pc/usb has gone bad!
    3) about 7
    4) yes
    5) tethering for internet connection and tethering for that annoying child in your life.....

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB
    1 at least once a day
    2 I connect via USb to my desktop at work. Do a continous charge in the car.
    3 I have 4
    4 no just keep collecting from other gadgets.
    HH
    5 nothing yet.

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

1. Right now, I'm "training" my battery, so it's only when it completely runs out (I'm a blackberry newbie and loving it!)
    2. I use both, though I use the USB mostly when I'm syncing anyway.
    3. If you mean USB cables in general, about a million! :-) But just one for my BB
    4. I use it to transfer music, videos, etc.
    5. I feel totally disconnected from the world when my phone isn't charged! It makes me feel like all sorts of wonderful (or horrible!) things could be happening and I wouldn't know.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

1. Charge about 2-3 times a week.
    2. I use PC, AC, & Car to charge mine. Depends on where I am when it needs it.
    3. I have about 4-6 of the cables.
    4. I use mine with my BB, Digital Camera, Camcorder, 2x External Hard Drives, PAM Service.

happy1240 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BD62DA

I charge everyday!!!
    I charge with ac and with pc
    I own approx 4 cables
    If I find that I am short on power I start having panic attacks! I cannot go without my bb for long!

I would just love thisss!!!!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

1. I charge my berry whenever I get a chance a to charge it. Like when i'm just sitting around at home and my laptop is right next to me, I usually charge it. And also of course overnight.

2. Notebook, (my desktop is dead ) It's cool because I can bring my notebook everywhere, and I can charge my bb using it.

3. I own like a about 4 of them some are from previews blackberry that I had. I really hated the cord because it gets tangled all the time.

5. Having a low battery is the worst specially if your on the road.. you limit what you do on your berry, such as putting your bb on silent, ignore blackberry messenger buddies and IM messages lol. Things like that to prolong the battery life of my device.

I want one because I hate cords.. I have a wireless bluetooth stereo headset for my blackberry, wireless xbox controller, wireless mouse and keyboard, cordless phones in my house. I really want to add this to my collection
    Last edited by flash24; 10-08-2007 at 03:21 PM.

6T7
    6T7 no está en línea Stack level 1

1) Everyday & Twice on Sundays
    2) PC
    3) Four
    4) Backups, Transferring data
    5)
    Always charged through USB/PC or my car. So it hasn't been a problem yet

toenail no está en línea Stack level 1

1. everytime i go to bed 2. ac charger 3. round 5 or so... they come in handy 4) browsing 5) went outta town with no money.. so i could check my account balance since my phone was dead.. the number was saved on my phone... gosh im a cheap bastard

confuzzled no está en línea Stack level 2

1. Every day
    2. I charge my blackberry via my laptop or PC while at the office.
    3. 3
    4. Tethering at the airport!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

1. Every single day. I generally keep it plugged in at all times when I'm at my desk and keep it charging overnight as well.
    2. I charge my 8100 via the PC the majority of the time. It is rare that I use the wall charger.
    3. I currently own 3 USB cables.
    4. I also use the cable for tethering.
    5. Keeping it plugged in most of the day has helped me avoid any major problems. The DOCKEY would be a great way to help me keep my streak intact!

pagraves07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

1) I charge my BB every evening because I want it ready to do battle when I am ready in the morning. 2)Currently I own 4 USB but my 7100t I just bought from Ebay is not recognizing the USB so I have to ship back to the seller, My 7230 is old but still a beast..
    3) I charge my BB with the A/C, but I have 2 dell laptops and 2 7230's I am always backing up information. I am sad that my bluetooth headset is not going to get use for awhile because I have to return the 7100t to ebay.
    4) Lack of charging can be really bad! I support BB pearl and if you don't charge this (hubby has one) you will lose all of your information and start over again. This never happens to me because I charge every evening.
    5) USB cable does a bang up job charging the bluetooth headset. and I have a ipod that can use the BB adaptor.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

1. Twice a day, I normally run out a charge before I finish lunch, charge until it's full or as long as I can, then back on the charger overnight.

2. Equally, during the day it's via usb, at night it't bedside via AC adapter. If they come up with an adapter that will let me turn caloric intake into dc power, I'm all set.

3. 4 or 5, most are the same, but I really dig this design! I love the idea of being able to carry this in a pocket!

4. Tethered modem...

5. When I lose charge, I am dead to the world. I don't work in an office, but need to keep up with several projects and contacts at all times. Aside from the fact lack of charge makes it hard to work, it keeps me from being in touch with my family and that's priority one.

Thanks for the opportunity!

P.S. The 17th is my birthday, this would be a SWEET present!
    Last edited by synik103; 10-08-2007 at 03:42 PM.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast