Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

wait! Did this idiot say VZNavigator? http://www.telefonino.net/RIM/Notizi...rry-Storm.html Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy :cry:. You m*&^(*& sons of *&^*&^*. ... Smartphone News forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

wait! Did this idiot say VZNavigator? http://www.telefonino.net/RIM/Notizi...rry-Storm.html

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy :cry:. You m*&^(*& sons of *&^*&^*. Damn you verizon!! damn you to hell. Why must you crush my dream of getting my Storm? So I guess I have to stay with these idiots at AT&T till they get it. I'm so mad and disappointed at the same time. I seriously wanna cry. You greedy mo*((*&*& why must you be such a*&^*&^. Locking the damn gps. you bastards!!!!

danny v no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6
    Looks impressive,because its a blackberry,not because its a touch phone,if I say because its a touch phone then i'd have to say the same about the iphone.not a touch phone fan tho.would be if I had fingers that never got dirty,greasy,and sweaty.but that's not the case.not willing to pay 300 of 400 hundred dollars for a phone I have to clean off every 5 seconds..keyboard fan..can't wait for the bold on tmobile!..its the future of our digital lives!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I'm only sad because this will take a very long time before it gets to Canada for Rogers
    Last edited by smooth10; 11-04-2008 at 05:52 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234