Via - "A couple of months ago, I committed the cardinal sin of criticising ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

The BlackBerry Pearl - I take it all back

Via - "A couple of months ago, I committed the cardinal sin of criticising a mobile device without actually having used one. When I posted my initial reaction to the BlackBerry 8100 “Pearl” here, I was bothered by the thought that RIM had sold out its loyal business users by bowing to the pressure of the consumer market and cluttering the most effective mobile email product line available today with a gimmicky track-ball and trivialities such as a camera and media player. Time to swallow hard and admit my mistake." -- Read on...

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Give the dude credit for writing such a large retraction to his original comments.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    ~via BB ( he ŕdmitted it

blbeach no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ask me
    It really dosn't matter what he or thinks in my opinion. Either you love the Pearl - Shuretype/Mp3 & OS 4.2 or you have an 8700 with Qwerty/no Camera/ No MP3 /Os 4.1.x and cant wait till the OS 4.2 comes out or you can't wait for the 8800. You are in there there somewhere. I wish BB would just release 4.2 for the 8700 so you could at least make equal comparisons.