BlackBerry Curve 8330 strikes the perfect balance between performance and usability. Featuring a liquid silver ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Telus goes live with BlackBerry Curve 8330 - $249.99* CAD

Advertisement

BlackBerry Curve 8330 strikes the perfect balance between performance and usability. Featuring a liquid silver finish with chrome highlights, clean lines and soft edges, it’s currently the smallest and lightest full QWERTY CDMA BlackBerry smartphone.

The Curve is designed to simplify your life by giving you email, camera, multimedia, instant messaging, browser, organizer, maps and much more – in a personal and easy to use package. It’s your connection to everything that matters.

[Read More]

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    How much longer before a Verizon announcement?

WuTangPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    This should make the telus people happy, that's a pretty good price!
    Too bad its not the black one

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I like the blackberries in the background. Is that the theme Telus is using?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Got mine today.... I am sooooo excited! Won't be sleeping tonight... click click click!!

dbellirv no está en línea Stack level 2

Telus 8330

Does anyone know what the pricing is for an existing Telus customer to buy the 8330? I see the pricing on the site says for new activations only, but if I sign my contract to extend 3 years why can't I get it for the $249 price?Anyone with experience with this because I want this phone now!

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I think that Telus has been doing a client to client evaluation as far as who gets a promotion rate. Don't be afraid to call *611 and quiz them about it. Their customer service has gotten worlds better in the past months due to such strong competition. Play it out for what its worth. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by thechadj; 04-11-2008 at 02:55 AM. Reason: bb spelling

Thanks... I called *611 today and Telus gave me $150 off the phone, even though I am not a new activation. Drove straight to the nearest Telus store and picked up my new Curve only a couple of hours after they came in!

Been playing with my phone all night and it is AWESOME!

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    If you are withing 6 months of the end of your TELUS contract then they load full recontracting offers and then you would've been able to resign for 3 years and get the device at $249.99 and most of the times they are very lenient with the time span in which they will load the full recontracting offer so basically is you only had one year left on your contract and only got $150.00 taken off i would not be so happy since the device $549.99 at contract price.

If I was anywhere near the end of my contract I would certainly raise a sh!t storm.... but I am only 10 months into my 3 year contract so I didn't cry too much when the bill was $399.

Plus, the more I play with my phone the more I realize how much I love it.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    db,
    glad you are loving your new BB. I too picked up the curve this weekend it is a seriously nice device. See you in the stacks
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!