Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Does not work on my 8310, as soon as I run the ... Smartphone News forum

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Does not work on my 8310, as soon as I run the app. It reboots my device. Maybe due to me running 4.5 os?

tnlf11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21A88930
    yeah, haven't used this one yet but use the yahoo one and it didn't work. have the 8320 and which yahoo's wesite says the curve works. Does anyone know if this is an OS thing or a tmobile thing?

ceschab no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by HICOMPCRX View Post
    Does not work on my 8310, as soon as I run the app. It reboots my device. Maybe due to me running 4.5 os?

Works fine on my 8310 with 4.2 OS

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Yea it could be because of the 4.5 OS

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df
    anyone else just getting redirected to the main page with the m.tellme.com link

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HICOMPCRX View Post
    My 8100 running the 4.5 OS also reboots when I try and launch the app .. i think it is a 4.5 OS issue ..

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    Not available for the 8703e. Will keep an eye out. Will try when I get my 8330 though.
    Don't bother; I have the 8330 and just tried to download it - "not available for my device yet" message. Must not recognize the new Curve yet. Figures. I'm sticking with Yahoo.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlf11 View Post
    yeah, haven't used this one yet but use the yahoo one and it didn't work. have the 8320 and which yahoo's wesite says the curve works. Does anyone know if this is an OS thing or a tmobile thing?
    If you are running anything above the 4.2 it could be an OS deal but 4.2 should run the yahoo program with no problem. There are known issues with wi-fi and yahoo not running correctly since yahoo's program doesn't run through RIM servers but through the APN backside of T-Mobile. It took 5 reboots before I was able to get it working correctly on my 8320 while I was at the CTIA show speaking with RIM, Yahoo, and the original programmers. My problem came out to be a permissions issue. The software was having a problem recognizing that it hadn't asked for permissions to be used and to use the network. Once it finally asked for permission to use the network and the permissions were set, it ran flawlessly. I passed on my observations to the programmer so there could be a possibility of solving the issue completely in future versions.

Zo

Chavalo87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm pissed for some reason I can't downdload the TellME program it says the server is to busy but I've tried a million times

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Well.. I downloaded it and it's working great. Great find.

pybe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2527E9B7

Downloaded and installed on my 8820 but when it runs it just says "lost connection" ......

Any thoughts?

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2
    Definately gotta say that I like this a whole lot better than onesearch. It doesn't seem to bog my handheld down quite as much~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BBFixer no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by snoweey View Post
    anyone else just getting redirected to the main page with the m.tellme.com link

I am! Very frustrating. I am running app loader just to be safe. My co-worker right next to me has the exact same device(8310 OS 4.2) and loaded without any problems. Looks awesome though. I hope I can load it.

twister16 no está en línea Stack level 1
    **** is sick as ****k but does it tell you when to turn and stuff like that?

tnlf11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21A88930
    amigotek, thanks, I should have followed directions better I guess. Disabled wifi and everything worked perfectly. My bad, still a rookie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast