Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

@Ekzt1nr - Very cool idea! Appreciate the feedback. @hudgens - No, thank YOU! @assdee - ... Smartphone News forum

TeleNavKenji no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

@Ekzt1nr - Very cool idea! Appreciate the feedback.

@hudgens - No, thank YOU!

@assdee - Enter, enter, enter!

@btmg - Integration with an address book? Curious what you mean...

@sr17741 - Hopefully you'll win so your friends/co-workers don't rub it in your face anymore. Good luck!

@dushdavj - I like the logging idea - maybe not to that map application though.

@Evermore707 - Great feedback! Thanks!

@ludrus - Thanks for entering!

@tkolgen - Thanks for the feedback!

@cron912 - Good luck!

@iamgoofy - Oooh, nice! Curious why CoPilot is your favorite?

@psweet70 - Thanks for entering! Good luck!

@tfrankson - Thanks for the feedback!

@1000lbs - Have you tried out our product before? Curious what you've heard about it? Thanks!

assistivetek no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb GPS

1. What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications? Turn by turn with text to speech support
    2. What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications? Ability to use your voice to add addresses to your Favorites

Jobsdone no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up

To this day, the various uses of "breadcrumbs" is hands down my favorite feature of Telenav.
    Synchronization with telephony triangulation would be super.
    Number one is Telenav with Google maps a distant second.
    Cordially,

Jobsdone

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    1- turn by turn is definitely the best feature of a GPS nav app.
    3- I think TeleNav makes the best app.. better if it was cheaper
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

danyboy37 no está en línea Stack level 1

PICK ME!!!! PICK ME!!!!

1. Turn by Turn directions!!! LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS CHEERIOS!!!!

2. The ability to reply to text with your voice would be JUICE!

MikeWalters24 no está en línea Stack level 1

TelNav Giveaway

1. Favorite feature is turn by turn voice directions.
    2. Favorite GPS is Nav4All because it is free. I like Telenav a lot and would use it over Nav4All if it wasn't so expensive.

chris93372 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31D7C73C

GPS info

1. Having a GPS app on my phone means I always have a GPS with me, no matter what car I am in, or location.
    2. I would love to have the ability to have base maps already pre-loaded onto a card, to help on download times.

Thanks for listening!

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    1: I think Google Maps is the best but that's because I don't use any other GPS software.
    2: I'd like to hear turn by turn directions and also the ability to see by street view.
    3: I hate to say this but I think Garmin makes a really good GPS system..

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    The best thing is just having it right there on your phone.
    What would be good to have is up to date maps because I've used some programs in the past and the data was 10 year old.
    Telenav is the only paid app I've used in the past but that was about 4 years ago and the newer programs have not worked as well as it did that long ago so it would be nice to see how it does now.
    Good luck to all

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

1. What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications? Well I would have to say turn by turn directions and the voice telling you when to turn. ( I get lost a lot and i will be moving to a bigger city and i will definitely get lost. sad for me)
    2. What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications? Locating your kids anywhere they are by typing in their phone number into the application then it would pin point where they are at.
    3. In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications? Well I have never owned a gps system and i just use blackberry maps (Sad I know). From what I have read I believe that these companies produce the best GPS systems; Tel-Nav is first then Garmin and finally TomTom.

So i would love to be one of the one chosen it will get well used let me tell ya!

Thank you for the time to let me answer your questions and have a chance to win!!
    Thank you Tel-Nav!

monuman no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. Google has the right idea when it comes to GPS/NAV, user friendly & more practical options like Street View.
    2. GOOGLE

John944t no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Desired Features

Voice input to select an address to go to, would be at top of my list.

I would also like more info read to me like miles to go, direction to target, street names, etc.

I would like an option to not stick to the roads, but go off road or on water.

And an option to see the latitude and longitude.

How about some predefined common way points, like where the car is parked, man over board,
    and interface to dowload POI files for banks, restaurants, gas stations etc. How about gas
    pricing to find the best prices. Even gas stop planning for long trips to fill at appropriate times.

Maybe some smart odometers to capture business use vs personal use.
    Another interface to speed traps, or other traffic conditions.

Thanks.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I think the best feature for GPS devices would be spoken turn-by-turn directions. You can't always look at your phone to see which way to turn when you're driving.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    speed indication & good poi's.

What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    augmented reality, I want to be able to know where I am at and whats by me via the camera.

In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications?
    The best on the iPhone that I have used is TomTom because the interface is really easy to use but the price is outrageous, motionX GPS is a good gps tracking app for cheap that I use for walking.
    Last edited by neorabid; 01-19-2010 at 01:31 AM.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    1. Voice (turn by turn) directions and allowing social networking by making my location visible to trusted parties.

2. For everyone: The ability to change the voice, from male to female, accent/no accent. I want to be given the liberty to know what I want to hear give me directions for the duration of my trip.

For business users: the ability to track mileage from origin to destination and calculating it without having to get another app for that mess on your phone or like I do, write it in a spiral notebook.

3. I used telenav for quite a while, approximately 1.5 years and I have to say hands down it slaps my google maps any day. You simply cannot beat the visuals and the turn by turn directions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast