Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1. The ability to type in a given business and have all the locations near ... Smartphone News forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

1. The ability to type in a given business and have all the locations near me (based off gps current location) provided to me with ease.

2.Idk if any have it now, but none that I use do; would be while showing the location on the 2D map, to also include the house number signs by block. Like: block A on Street 1 ranges from 2-36, and block B on Street 1 ranges from 1-35....

I think that would make it easier to know if you've gone too far.

hudgens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    217fd031

Thank you

thank you 4 the chance
    Michael LeShane Hudgens

assdee no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am using MOTO Cliq and love TeleNav that comes preloaded (Trial version) and would like to get free subscription.

btmg no está en línea Stack Pro
    I would love to see a navigation program that gives me north american and european maps

Google maps and garmin

Integration with adress book

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Reply with your answers to any two or all three of the following questions:
    1. What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    2. What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    3. In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications?

1. I'm not sure b/c I've never owned a GPS Navigation system or App.
    2. GPS Location Sharing (for those lost or in need of help) Others could zero in and help.
    3. TeleNav based on friends/co-workers I've spoken with and had short demos from to rub it in that I don't have it.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    1. Voice commands Turn by turn directions - So useful when driving, don't have to look down at the phone.
    2. Capability of logging my trips to upload onto google maps for example
    3. Having used google maps, Telenav and ATTNavigator, Garmin, my favorite so far is Telenav

Good Luck everyone, someone is really going to enjoy this application!!

Evermore707 no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. I like nearby attractions and red light/speed trap cams to pop up on screen as I'm driving.
    2. Ability for GPS apps to save programmed data ( favorites ect>) in the cloud so APP reload or change of device don't delete everything.
    3. I had telenav before on a old 8800- I know it's the best!

ludrus no está en línea Stack level 1
    2. I would like to see more integration with other LBS apps like Poynt, Google, etc.
    3. Telenav

tkolgen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A9987
    Voice Directions is the best feature

A GPS app that didn't use as much battery

cron912 no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. Being able to pick a contact from the address book to begin navigation.

3. To this point, Garmin. Have only used Garmin and Google Maps. Would love to try TeleNav and compare!

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    1 What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    real/time turn by turn
    2 What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    tracking vie home computer and or internet (((no monthly fee of 9.99)))
    3 In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications?
    instamapper,,,
    CoPilot(R) Truck GPS Navigation

psweet70 no está en línea Stack level 1
    What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    Updated ETA to destination

What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    voice turn by turn directions

In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications?
    Google & Telenav

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications?

Turn by Turn voice navigation and rerouting.

What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications?

Ability to send map route wirelessly to another device

In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications

TeleNav

TeleNavKenji no está en línea Developer

Smile Great Feedback!

Hey everyone!

Wow, some really good ideas here. Thanks a lot for all of the great feedback.

@ghfogle - I'm happy to hear you've had a good experience with our product! Curious what kind of voice options you'd like to see?

@EricaJ1073
    - Thanks for the feedback!

@Kimberlee - Good luck!

@BarracudaBob - Thanks for all of the great feedback. So it sounds like you've had a really good experience with our product and I'm extremely happy to hear that. What features would you like to see us add?

@silver - Actually, we have the ability to avoid traffic issues. We have a traffic optimization button - helps redirect you around congested or problem areas.

@thbassman - Thank you for the feedback! Curious what you mean by "more accurate info?"

@rufy Ooooh - I would like to see weather data as well. Awesome idea!

@Hey_Mang - Glad you like the trip preplanning feature!

@Diffused - Geocaching? Will definitely pass this feedback up the ladder. Thanks!

@stnkq2 - I'm with you. I really like finding cheap gas... Thanks!

@susanj2 - Thanks for the feedback! Would love to know what about G-Maps you like? What are your favorite features?

@Morgase Thanks for entering!

If any of you have any questions, just let me know. I can be reached at kenjio@telenav.com. You can also connect with us on Twitter.com/TeleNav or Facebook.com/Telenav.

Good luck!

Kenji

1000lbs no está en línea Stack level 1

Answers to contest

1. What’s your favorite feature currently available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    2. What feature you would most like to see available on GPS phone navigation applications?
    3. In your opinion, based on first-hand use or what you’ve read/heard, what company produces the best GPS phone navigation applications?
    fav feature is letting you know how lomg the trip is expected to be.
    Would like to be able to use the app if there is no signal, have the map stored locally.
    I would say Tel-nav is the best from what I have heard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast