Via The Mobile Gadgeteer : "I placed my business card into a bowl at CES ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

AT&T’s new WiFi-enabled BlackBerry Pearl also supports video recording

Advertisement

Via The Mobile Gadgeteer: "I placed my business card into a bowl at CES and was just recently contacted and told that I had won a BlackBerry Pearl. I loved the BlackBerry Curve I evaluated and was excited to try the Pearl. I have since switched my T-Mobile account to a BlackBerry data account and am enjoying the experience on the Pearl. AT&T and RIM made an announcement late last week revealing the WiFi-enabled BlackBerry Pearl 8120. This new WiFi-enabled Pearl currently comes in sapphire blue and still retains that Pearl design."

[Read more]

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    I was hopn my 8130 was wifi but nope! Heard someone is workn on a micro sd wifi card! Can't wait till it comes out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

littlestevie no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: USB sideloading revisited.

Forward article:
    --------------------------------------
    RE: sideloading for Video recording Video recording is a suitable application for Pearl 8120. Since 8120 is equiped with High Speed USB controller from Cypress Semicondutor, a large video filesize will not be a hussle to transfer between PC and the phone. From a reputable source, a pearl 8120 only takes less than 70 seconds to transfer 1GByte file. That is more than 15MB per second. With the advancement of video capability within phones, USB sideloading performance becomes more and more important! Posted by: BlackberryAnalyst Posted

antelope1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the phone its great. Super fast. Built well.

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    the 8120 has been out for a while, just new to ATT, this article makes it sound like it hadn't been offered anywhere else

eviljonny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadidas View Post
    the 8120 has been out for a while, just new to ATT, this article makes it sound like it hadn't been offered anywhere else
    You're not paying attention. AT&T's version comes with WiFi, the other carriers have GPS instead. So, in a way, it is a new device to hit the market.
    Last edited by eviljonny; 03-19-2008 at 01:19 PM.