Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Works great until I download attachment to device thru the menu option of opened attachment. ... Smartphone News forum

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

Advertisement

Works great until I download attachment to device thru the menu option of opened attachment. it reads:
    "You are about to download a file that cannot be viewed on your Blackberry Device. Continue?"
    I selected continue and it offers different locations to save which is nice but then when I retrieve file, it can't be read.
    If I opt to save, it saves the .pdf as a .jpg. With an .xls, there is no "save" option. This isn't good.
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Can't wait for the official version of the 4.5 from t-mobile. It will be amazing. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    It doesn't make any sense officially releasing BIS 2.5 when OS 4.5 hasn't been officially released for these networks yet. I don't want a Beta OS, I want the real deal! When is 4.5 for TMo coming out! I can't wait any longer... I'm going to start doing cartwheels in cream cheese if it doesn't come out soon! ARGH!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by officer View Post
    Works great until I download attachment to device thru the menu option of opened attachment. it reads:
    "You are about to download a file that cannot be viewed on your Blackberry Device. Continue?"
    I selected continue and it offers different locations to save which is nice but then when I retrieve file, it can't be read.
    If I opt to save, it saves the .pdf as a .jpg. With an .xls, there is no "save" option. This isn't good.
    This happenes to me if the file is an zip file comtaining alx... try downloading to PC then transfer via DM
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I am so ready for ATT to release 4.5 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Another Tmo subscriber waiting -- very, very impattiently.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

megabite no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ping
    Anyone knows when Sprint is getting it????
    ___
    SFC. Megabite

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDrift.org View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have been waiting with the others and then the update comes out when I'm away from home. Wonder if I can get tmobile to OTA the update.
    "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight" George S Patton
    TMobile or any other carrier for that matter will not upgrade you to OS4.5 OTA as with blackberries an update that drastic is impossible.

disciples0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Really? And how are AT&T customers supposed to use it, without 4.5 being made available to them? REALLY got it together!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I couldn't wait for TMO, so I went with .46! Its been great! Only a few minor probs, but I had minor probs anyway!!! Its worth it if you can't wait! No telling how long it will be. I know I won't be switching back to 4.2. I'll keep this until the imaginary "official release"!!

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I don't want a Beta OS, I want the real deal! When is 4.5 for TMo coming out! I can't wait any longer...
    Actually yes, you will wait longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I'm going to start doing cartwheels in cream cheese if it doesn't come out soon! ARGH!
    Actually no, you won't.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabite View Post
    Anyone knows when Sprint is getting it????

There is a 4.5 Beta out there that works on CDMA which is Sprint and Verizon. I have loaded 4.5 on a Sprint Curve that I have as a spare and will try loading everything I have from my other Curve to see how much memory I will have left. Then I will decide weather to install it on the Curve I'm using daily.

skinhead81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    254523AC
    Just wanted to let people know that as of about 7:20 ish today I've been receiving html emails in the uk on the o2 network. Required a battery pull and a 10 minute restart and also resent service books. Any other uk users got this yet?

Marc_SE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by skinhead81 View Post
    Just wanted to let people know that as of about 7:20 ish today I've been receiving html emails in the uk on the o2 network. Required a battery pull and a 10 minute restart and also resent service books. Any other uk users got this yet?
    I've been getting HTML emails on my Curve 8310 (T-Mob UK) since weekend before last.
    Handsets: 8310 (T-Mob), iPhone (Voda), Nokia N95 8GB & SE C902 (T-Mob)
    Based: London, UK

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Every single american (continent) carrier has been upgraded to BIS 2.5 over the weekend, not just NA carriers.

@vince, Europe was upgraded the week before the americas.

Asia and the Pacific were upgraded a week before Europe, so by my estimates the whole world should be running BIS 2.5.

@Justyn, my advice, you can go ahead and download Vodaphone's release OS. FT and some carriers are installing .37 on their customers blackberry's. You might want to install .46 though, its a lot faster but either way, the OS has been pretty stable since .37.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast