Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ok Im having issues making it see the update, not my first update ive done ... Smartphone News forum

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Question

Advertisement

ok Im having issues making it see the update, not my first update ive done ALOT....I erase the vendor file and all but still...i even made it search for the update it finds it than it says that i dont have or need the update? HELP PLS:cry:

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    ok Im having issues making it see the update, not my first update ive done ALOT....I erase the vendor file and all but still...i even made it search for the update it finds it than it says that i dont have or need the update? HELP PLS:cry:
    Make sure you have unistalled other 4.5 OS from your PC and only have the one you want to load. Also if you are with ATT there is no need to delete the vendor.xml.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Make sure you have unistalled other 4.5 OS from your PC and only have the one you want to load. Also if you are with ATT there is no need to delete the vendor.xml.
    I did delete the previous one im on T-Mobile so i had to delete the vendor file

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I would suggest wiping your phone with jl_cmndr and installing it that way. But if you are not comfortable with that the first thing I would do is reboot both the Device and your PC and try again. What DM are you using?

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    4.7 i just rebooted the device so lets see what nhappens this time... i even uninstalled it and then installed it again and the same thing keeps happening...I would do the jl_cmndr but Im running x64 bit Vista and its not compatible so I have to wait till I get home to use it om my Desktop

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    4.7 i just rebooted the device so lets see what nhappens this time... i even uninstalled it and then installed it again and the same thing keeps happening...I would do the jl_cmndr but Im running x64 bit Vista and its not compatible so I have to wait till I get home to use it om my Desktop
    If you do it at home and have 4.7 there also I would junk it and recommend 4.6 lots of issues for some trying to update using 4.7.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    good to know ill see what happens

JoeyStyles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2448ED5B
    One time I had to go all the way back to 4.3 for an OS update to work so keep trying~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Erogers15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    306371F8
    RIM is killing me I have an 8830 and we have yet to see an official 4.5, I am really about to lose my mind with no HTML email. I tried the beta 4.5 but it is riddled with bugs and the memory leak is so bad i want to break it in half.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStyles View Post
    One time I had to go all the way back to 4.3 for an OS update to work so keep trying~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    well im reinstalling everything hopefully it works this time...funny the things we do just to have the most current OS in our devices

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    well im reinstalling everything hopefully it works this time...funny the things we do just to have the most current OS in our devices
    Hope it works for you. You at home now? Just being on a different PC may be all you needed.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by Erogers15 View Post
    RIM is killing me I have an 8830 and we have yet to see an official 4.5, I am really about to lose my mind with no HTML email. I tried the beta 4.5 but it is riddled with bugs and the memory leak is so bad i want to break it in half.

lol be patient, RIM just doesn't love CDMA devices as much as GSM's jk.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    finally!
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    even though its not for mine, Im beginning to see light at the end of that long dark tunnel Curve users have been in

thisoneisa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Business Customers Only
    i'm a business customer.. still dont see it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast