Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415

Originally Posted by Bolomite I just did the same for my 8320, but I don't ... Smartphone News forum

vanity101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FA577

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bolomite View Post
    I just did the same for my 8320, but I don't have a Documents to Go icon. How did you get that?

before i hit next t install the new OS. scroll down the list of applications. docs to go was the last app in the list and it wasn't checked. check it and it will install along with the rest of the apps.

and again... to resend service books... go into personal e mail set up. settings: service books and hit resend service books. you should get an e mail with subject line "activation"

Shadowshots no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Vanity101,
    Way many thanks for the service book info!! You have made my life whole again!lol

mrodgers73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31048e95
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ TMO 8320 florida here. Html email is working fine. Had to delete and add back gmail for it to work. My other accounts worked fine....So now where the 8320 offical release for OS 4.5 or is it the redheaded stepchild of blackberry phones??

abjames no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm on AT&T in the Seattle area, and I haven't received any notification that service would be off, and I'm not seeing any difference in HTML emails. So I think there are two possibilities: they haven't done our area yet, or I have to do something that isn't clear from the messages I have seen posted here so far. :-)

I did just send myself the service books, so we'll see if that makes a difference.

abjames no está en línea Stack level 1
    It took awhile but it works for me. I had to manually load graphics. I didn't try saving but I'm running 4.5.37, so it's probably OK.

regicej no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having a lot a trouble viewing images in html emails I've sent the service books about 10 times but it still doesn't work and I've done all the settings and activated the html and image view capability.
    If somebody can help me I'll appreciate it

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by regicej View Post
    I'm having a lot a trouble viewing images in html emails I've sent the service books about 10 times but it still doesn't work and I've done all the settings and activated the html and image view capability.
    If somebody can help me I'll appreciate it
    Are you running OS4.5? If not that is the problem, its a requirement to take benefit of the HTML upgrade.

aboogy58 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305AE3CF
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just like I said early in my post.if rim is going to an upgrade that needs the other to work. Why do it only do half of the puzzle?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    They do half the puzzle because they want to minimize downtime. Can you imagine if the BIS 2.5 upgrade was buggy and then you have a buggy OS on top of that? It'd be a catastrophe to both the carrier as well as RIM. By doing them separately they leave the testing to the beta testers to ensure the system is 100% capable and ready....They don't want to ruin their name right before the launch of the bold.

I do have 4.5.0.37 problem is it loads html but not images even if I hit menu within message and select get images, I have at&t

I need some help I'm running 4.5.0.37 on my pearl 8100 att and sent the service books but haven't been able to view images in the html emails, and I've done all the settings, can someone help me!! My email is regiwolf1@yahoo.com

skinhead81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    254523AC
    Quote Originally Posted by regicej View Post
    I do have 4.5.0.37 problem is it loads html but not images even if I hit menu within message and select get images, I have at&t
    Same problem here on O2 UK. I'm also running beta .42.

I'm on the att corporate plan, I'm an employee, yet I can't figure out how to make it work, its kinda frustrating and youtube won't load either, help!!!!!

Ronak085 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Where can I download the OS update to get it on my balckberry?? I have a 8310.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415