Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im excited for both. I want the BOLD BAD!... Smartphone News forum

bluebattery70 no está en línea Stack level 1

im excited for both. I want the BOLD BAD!

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    i have the bold blues
    I need my bold

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackrune View Post
    so when are we "supposedly" get the new OS and bold??? or is att keep on f'in delaying the bs release dates???(sorry about that...i'm sick of BB messing up on me and i would love to get it updated soon as possible)
    Noone knows. And the thing is at&t hasn't announced a release date so technically they haven't delayed it. However, knowing its out everywhere else, WE know its been delayed but since at&t hasn't announced a date, we really can't fault them

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB ( back to the first page I posted when the bold release party is the 28th in d.c

nabeleda no está en línea Stack level 1
    someone on pinstack said it would be release on the its been delayed..niiiiice =(

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (
    The delay kills me and now more than ever, rim needs to answer to this silly iphone craze and [potential] biz ipmact on market share in the near future!

I had the pleasure to me the Bold up close at InterOP/NYC last week...sweeet!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by OCjoe View Post
    Here's what I heard from an AT&T company store rep. The rep. boldly stated At&t is having "battery issues". I asked him to clarify what type of issue they were having. He then stated: "the batteries are overheating and blowing up."
    Again this reveals what I've always believed. In order to "act like an expert" some people will say anything. It's usually ego driven & totally meaningless.
    sent via BlackBerry
    while not driving...

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB ( work att and we got or device update a few days ago showing november but no date

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    It better make my berry shoot lasers or something.

~via BB (

skerr no está en línea Stack level 1
    So the querstion is this. Is there a version of the all the 4.5 device software that works cleanly on an ATT curve 8310 that still allows synching with your pc via the desktop manager 4.3 (the only one ATT supports)? I've tried several of the other 4.5 OS versions. They give all the good eye candy but they also made my blackberry very slow and unresponsive. BBerry support told me that's because they were for another hw from another carrier (not sure what to believe on this stuff). Does anyone know the truth? Has anyone done a 8310 4.5 ATT device upgrade running BIS and had success with it?? If so, i would really appreciate the link to the right version. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12